BREXIT thread

Sir Peter Cosgrove is our Head of State pal.

1 Like

its why the confirmed bachelor tassotti moved there

5 Likes

It’s all becoming clearer now pal

I agree with you.

Do you think the Brits respect you Flatly? Or do they just tolerate you like we do here?

Brits won’t leave. Cameron is brown bread either way. The Tories had a chance to put a stake through the heart of labour and they have fucked it up.

any mick I talk to is voting out, to get back at the gerry’s for ignoring our own vote, I’d fucking love if we left

1 Like

Well, they pay me, so I couldn’t much care either way. My wife is half Italian, part Welsh and part irish, but considers herself a Brit. My kids consider themselves irish but were born in Britain, so I suppose they are Brits. None of them respect me. Tolerated, like here I’d say. That’s actually very good. That’s exactly how I feel here, and at home :clap:
I’m like your man in the paul Brady song, like some dressed up monkey in a cage. As an aside, said character is a complete loser and wanker. Paul seems to feel he is some kind of working class hero.

your family can’t stand you?

Tolerate is the polite word. They tolerate me.

Tolerated = Winning

4 Likes

Indeed. We are model parents. Living rent free under my roof, as I keep reminding my wife and childer, they have little option.

1 Like

Is this @Tassotti?

http://www.independent.ie/business/brexit/irishman-living-in-britain-vows-to-back-brexit-because-immigrants-are-coming-to-london-to-take-work-34757338.html

who the fuck does that mick blueshirt bog trotting cunt Kenny think he is, trying to interfere in British affairs? OUT OUT OUT

next ------ the Iexit

Are Leinster leaving the Union too?

Minister for Agriculture Michael Creed stating that his department have put a fund of €150 million together to save Mushroom farmers from Brexit.
He may as well be advocating Slave Trades. Stupid cunt.

Ha ha ha .

A mushroom industry which has sales worth €120 million per annum and employs 3,500 workers. We could give each of them €40k and have change left over for €150 million FFS. What’s he planning to do buy the entire production off them? Fucking tools the lot of them.