BREXIT thread

Where did I say they would be immune?

But your argument was that this 14bn budget deficit (which is minor in the grand scheme of things as I’ve pointed out) combined with another financial crisis will doom the EU.

How? You have to be able to flesh out why trade barriers going up, people not being able move around and the whole host of things the EU beds together will happen as a result of that.

I can absolutely see a scenario where the Euro collapses, but it is an absolute fact that it survived the last downturn.

If you are predicting the EU is going to collapse within 5 years, you are also predicting widespread conflict on the continent.

1 Like

Mark my words it will start when @anon61878697 and his army rush across the EU threatened border.

Complete betrayal. Some posters on TFK have spent a lot of energy defending Corbyn but he’s seriously not worth it. Hard to see the moderate Labour members sticking with them forever. The UK looks completely doomed to me.

Corbs hates the EU more than any Tory. At least he’s consistent and not flip flopping for political gain

1 Like

Party democracy suits Corbyn when it suits him.

How can you feel betrayed anyway? He’s been anti EU his whole career.

Corbyn would unite Ireland in the morning if he could. He detests the EU and he certainly would not bow down to the DUP like May is doing.

Corbyn is only in there for the laugh, he’s not a serious politician, also a traitor by not taking a meaningful stand on Brexit, one way or the other, he’s ducking and diving on every single issue

He pretended to be Remain during the referendum.

Well yeah, but you are just saying it’s a betrayal now.

Unlike Paddy the people have spoken in a referendum. At least both main parties agree the exit is a fait accompli, hell even the shinners say they don’t want another vote on that issue.
Gas to see the paddy house n1gger fall over themselves in the hope the Brits do what we did- ie what we were told.

1 Like

Of course sinn féin don’t want another vote on the issue, for obvious reasons you dim fucker :smile:

‘A Brit hard to grasp’

A tan actually understands Ireland …

1 Like

I trust the right men are stockpiling?

1 Like

:guardsman: :guardsman: :guardsman: :bomb::bomb::bomb:

2 Likes

The needy Orish again :grinning:. At least Harkin has a mature attitude to it judging by her reply. I’m glad I gave her a 4th preference now in the last election

Well done Harkin. That man is some utter cunt.

There was a Brexiteer called Liam Halligan on the Sean O’Rourke show in the last hour. English chap of Irish heritage who writes for Torygraph. Talks like John Bull. You’d have loved him. Says what is needed is a bilateral Ireland-UK trade deal. You couldn’t make it up.

You really couldn’t. This country is being run by the kind of snivelling little picks who drive a lexus 200, wear a pringle sweater, and obsess about golf. I hate them so much words fail me.

1 Like