BREXIT thread

Via twitter Gavin Robinson MP (DUP) says there has been a breach of the 1998 Good Friday Agreement, “Strand 2 paragraph 12” which he describes as “deeply regrettable”. The DUP OPPOSED THE AGREEMENT GAVIN!

2 Likes

The micks scratching their heads, they can’t get their head around it

2 Likes

Farage was squealing like a pig on his LBC show tonight.

Paddy wants to know where the crayons are!

1 Like

Well if they rolled over their own familys couldn’t look them in the eye. They obviously had to dig their heels in. I wouldn’t give the cunts too much credit.

Isn’t this Tassoti fella from Clare?

1 Like

We will see how the government handles the EU bill coming down the line .

Tipp but decided to change his alligence to Clare in the lead up to the 2013 A/I semi final to drive a few Limerick posters demented.

Yes, but no-one in Clare is letting on

@Tassotti is a state of mind man

The Brexiteers bluff has been called and they are backed into a corner. It’s this or nothing. The Tory party will rip itself asunder.

Fixed

:rofl: lol

We caused them to split in 1830 and in 1846. We will do it again in 2019. It has been a long wait.

I am seeing some commentary of the ‘deal’ apparently agreed between Brussels and London.
@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy and I spoke as soon as the story broke and both he and I agreed that ‘the devil was in the detail’ and it would be prudent to reserve judgement until we see the full text of the draft.
tSg went on to make a rather Asenine remark that he felt we could stomach a deal that negatively impacted Ireland so long as the brits were harder hit. My response was a wry smile.

6 Likes

Ye folded like a deckchair pal but sometimes retreat is the wisest course

Like Dunkirk. They’ll be making movies about the glorious defeat of Brexit in years to come.

poor predictable paddy

Eamon Dunphy giving his considered views on Brexit on TV3 (or whatever it’s called now)

No tears yet from Drumcondras finest
Eamo reckons Prime Minister May will be gone by Friday

He was made clean shit of in the European Parliament by a WOMAN.

4 Likes