British Loins Tour to New Zealand 2017 - Official Thread

Come back to me when you figure it out

1 Like

What is there to figure out? Even if the Loins were in the World Rankings, friendlies contribute to world ranking points, as they do in soccer so your point is moot

:rollseyes:

Come back to me when you figure it out I said.

I did not get up to see the friendly. I am informed by a junior ccha who did watch it that nz fucked this up royally and then were fucked over over by the ref in the last minute. Sounds like a farce.

A ref, two touch men and a chap on video and none of them had a clue what was going on…

Sounds a bit like the Limerick management team.

1 Like

Sounds like another farce

Snap

Add in 15 hurlers

Reminiscent of the time Limerick stick hurling fans were mewling about Hawkeye when their under 18 stick hurling team lost to Galway in Croke Park.

5 Likes

Yeah, identical mate… very astute.

Another Limerick gga quip from you

Somebody makes a point and you respond with “sounds like Limerick hurling team” “try being a Limerick hurling fan” type quips

It’s so inane especially as you go to 3 games a year
. Up your game

2 Likes

Myself and choco are allowed take the piss out of our own. If you had made that comment, I would have come after you like a Muslim after eating a ham sandwich

1 Like

:rollseyes:

I would never slag another hurling county.

1 Like

There’s nothing to figure out

Exactly, it was a friendly.

Or a bit like the Dublin bogballers when Mayo ran onto the Hill 16 end a few years back

Tell me about it,try being a Limerick hurling fan

2 Likes

Looking forward to reading some measured and reasoned reportage from Stephen Jones in The Times today

1 Like