British Loins Tour to New Zealand 2017 - Official Thread

Your barking up the wrong tree here mice. Nobody doubts Geoff.

1 Like

I believe Geoff, but what a stupid post… of course the onus is on the person claiming something… You could open the door to lads pretending to run marathons, be Italian or ride whores with their wife if you’re not careful.

3 Likes

Fair point. But the die was cast during the week when thestonedgiant refused to put up his pictorial evidence

I saw about 5 or 6 posts questioning him be great to shut em up

All the posts were from the same lad though. I wouldn’t be validating him one iota by folding to his bully boy tactics

Incrediblely insecure posters.

Geoff is the right sort, I’d never question a rugby man’s word.

I haven’t heard that word since primary school.

Words not used since the 80s are one of the joys of reading TFK you spacer.

No surprise there. You always did come across as a cap doffing subservient Tim.

1 Like

Crikey.

Your brain is so addled and tuned in to see conspiracies that you’re now getting stressed over a guy going to see a game of rugby football, something you claim to hate but post relentlessly on.

It’s a lovely sunny day, I hope you can step away from the social media angst over the state of the Irish Republic and get some sun on your cheeks.

A hardy buck

The Irish out-half came into the game with a fractured wrist, suffered in the second Test win in Wellington, before rupturing a tendon in his ankle during the opening half of the decider in Auckland, the Irish Independent understands.
Sexton damaged his wrist in the second half of the famous victory over the All Blacks, but strapped it up for the series decider. After the 15-all draw, he underwent scans that revealed a broken bone in his arm

Heroic, they will talk about this for years to come.

Incredible bravery. A true British Loin.

Can be sure this leak is in advance notice of Sexton not being available until the 6n or something now. No harm give him a sabbatical for a few months

Sexton is a true warrior

@GeoffreyBoycott -lash up the pics.

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEmCJjg-FKA

1.14 in.

1 Like

Wow . This is really fascinating . It appears there was mutiny .

VINDICATION!

Vindication for those of us who knew, KNEW Gatland was the wrong man for the LOINS management role. He just doesn’t get it.

SOB knows.

1 Like