British Loins Tour to New Zealand 2017 - Official Thread

Awesome mauling

Laidlaw so fucking slow…

1 Like

Don’t know what to make of this tbh. Great mauling and a good overall performance. Still no killer instinct in front of the try line

Laidlaw has killed all the momentum.

Don’t fret over it pal,

None of them involved have a clue either.

I don’t. Believe me

“That fucker gave me an elbow in d’mouth!!”

Big game Thurs night mate.

Are we winning lads? I see Warren is dragging along another 4 Welsh lads :sweat_smile: A few lads on fb are seething

That’s the one.

Wales are knocking around there anyway. They should be thanking him for saving the plane fares.

The test team now picks itself bar a couple of posers for Gatty.

The Tullow Tank will be difficult to drop. Will the captain have to be satisfied with being sprung from the bench?

Alun Wyn looked a worried man on the bench. Has Maro overtaken him? I think he has, you know.

Owen Farrell’s injury means it will be Sexton, Te’o and Davies at 10, 12 and 13.

SOB a definite starter after today. So depends on his selection around AWJ to see about make up of rest of pack.

PoM did ok today impressive leadership but didn’t do anything exceptional on pitch

Jesus Warrenballfest. So one dimensional. Horrific to watch. I hope they get carved to pieces next week.

3 Likes

Very close to the test team there. Sexton did very well.

1 Like

Kruis did well today, as did Itoje. If AWJ and Warburton are nailed on Gatland has a few awkward positional calls to make.

1 Like

Score?

32-10

Gatland has a choice here. Fill the team with Welsh or go to win. He’ll go with Welsh. Midfield is very ropey. Teo and Davies are easily contained and cannot pass.

Neither should be nailed on. Can’t see how Warburton starts tbh. AWJ would have started today except he had to play much longer than expected midweek.

Itjoe at 6 isn’t dead yet. He is a serious nuisance at breakdown. He has to start somewhere

2 Likes