British Politics

Nah. It’s ok. I’m supplementing it with marston’s something or other

1 Like

What is it with our brethren in the wee six drinking the shit out of it lately? Fear of Brexit?

When you say “our brethern”…?

I’m including the Protestants, God forgive them.

I hadn’t noticed. But i’ve been drinking the shit out of it

1 Like

Two wrongs dont make a right.

This lady should be sent to the country she helped carry out terrorist actions against and tried there. Was she born in the UK or what? - If not, strip her of her citizenship and let her fuck off back to whatever backward country she was born in… If born in UK then if she cant be tried abroad, bring her up on charges of treason in the UK and put her in jail for life. It might send out a message to other towel heads thinking of sneaking off to join terrorist organizations for shits and giggles.

1 Like

Why don’t you try reading a basic article to inform yourself before commenting a load of uninformed scutter?

1 Like

A bit extreme, young people do all kinds of stupid shit and she was 15 at the time she left to support ISIS. The problem is now at 19 she appears to have no remorse even after seeing the insane murderous cunts in action and in a recent interview said the Manchester bombing was justified as a retaliation. That’s pretty fucked up.

1 Like

What’s uninformed? - The 3 options are viable – you return to the county where you willingly aided the act of terrorism — You return to country of birth if not Uk and if born in Uk - then you face the highest charges possible to pay for your actions.

All the screeching and screaming and nothing about this lady taking responsibility for running away to commit terrorism of her own free will .

So any actions by a 15 year old should be just dismissed? - we are not on about robbing a bottle of vodka here mate… we are on about someone willingly joining an organization that committed some of the most brutal acts in modern times…

1 Like

What do you think the UK should do with her and other UK citizens who went to fight for or support ISIS? You appear to be more concerned about her human rights than the people who had their heads sawn off by these savages.

1 Like

You appear to be making things up again.

Not at all, but has to be taken in context. Young people are very susceptible to brainwashing, and ISIS were very active recruiting people online. I’m not saying she shouldn’t face consequences, but there should be some consistency in how these people are dealt with.

Who’s screaming and shouting? Why not read some basic facts about the story before you start shiteing on?

What am I making up?

She joined a terrorist organization willingly – there’s no more to read. there’s 3 options open to her. All the other jibber jabber is just screeching

The basic facts are she voluntarily left the UK to travel to Syria and join ISIS. She clearly believed then and still does that their aims and methods are justified. Why are you defending this? Are you an ISIS apologist like Jeremy Corbyn? Use your brain for a change and stop following dear leader.

It’s hilarious the way lads feel they need to take a left/right approach to every issue.

1 Like

In the fucked up world glas and others live in, her “rights” are more important. Never mind the rights of children blown to pieces by these medieval savages, the women stoned to death, etc.

People give up their rights all the time. The most basis human right is the right to liberty, which people voluntarily give up by their criminal actions.

…and see ISIS as a leftist cause :joy: Proper defenders of human rights are ISIS.

Jeremy Corbyn standing at the graves of animals who killed the Israeli athletes in Munich including castrating one of them before execution. Yet people follow his lead.

1 Like