British Politics

Yes

I think you are mixing her up with Sumaiyyah Wakil.

1 Like

Perhaps she thought she was signing up to the humanitarian wing of the barbaric death cult.

Sigh. Where did you read that I was upset about the girl? The UK has responsibility for its citizens. If a UK citizen is deported from another state the UK is where the person gets sent and it is obliged to accept them. The UK owns the problem basically. It can’t decide not to accept it’s responsibility. This is a responsibility towards other nations as much as a responsibility to its own citizens.

The UK would want to start taking ownership of its problems in general.

If I recall correctly this was debunked. The wreath laying photograph was at a memorial to people killed by Israeli forces in Tunisia

You would recall incorrectly.

He was “present but not involved”.

What are you blabbing on about? - Can you use grown up language please

That phrase was used all right. However the wreath laying he was actually involved in was for those murdered by Israelis.
There was another wreath laying. That was to comemmorate People alleged to be Black September leaders who it was alleged were responsible for the Munich attack.
When states resort to extra judicial killings you shouldn’t trust that all they say is true.

I save that for when I’m conversing with grown ups.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

What are you doing on TFK so mate? Still havent figured out how to log off?

Corbyn’s own words.

“wreaths were laid at the graves of those who died [in the 1985 Israeli airstrike] and on the graves of others killed by Mossad agents in Paris in 1991”

The “present but not involved” knew exactly where he was and who he was there with.

The alleged is great from you, peddling the only conspiracy theories out there.

The “alleged” and conspiracy types are an interesting bedfollow of him over the years.

Here’s the Absolute Boy defending Sheikh Raed Salah.

He is convicted of funding Hamas and being in contact with Iranian intelligence services. This is always changed to “alleged” though as the hard left would never believe what those pesky Israeli courts would say.

What isn’t “alleged” though is his various comments over the years - that includes being a blood libeler, accusing the Jews of being behind 9/11, promoting the conspiracy theory of Global Zionism and also saying that he wants Jerusalem to be the capital of the global caliphate.

Here is Jeremy defending him.

https://youtu.be/7Jqe21HahNk

There are many more examples of this.

The reason Corbyn went off and did all these things over the years was because he never believed he’d get near the leadership. His defenders claim this as “nuance” but he was essentially a child, a useful idiot for propoganda purposes used by others who would participate in anything that was Anti West.

That’s not true. A cursory google search disproves it.

Here he is, funding Hummus…

4 Likes

:rofl:

In which case, genuinely, the journalist who’s article I read, had mixed them up.
Apologies

I don’t mind. I was genuinely curious as to whether she had said that but I couldn’t find any evidence of it on google.

Here is Jeremy describing Hamas as his “friends”.

https://youtu.be/k5mmJQ5NXXc

Human Rights Watch (Human Rights - should be right up your alley) have described Hamas actions as war crimes and crimes against humanity.

Hamas’s record on the Jewish people is straightforward. The former Hamas Minister for Culture for example, described the Jews as “the most despicable and contemptible nation to crawl the face of the earth”.

Corbyn once wrote of a delightful evening with a takeaway spent with Khaled Mashal, another of Hamas’s political wing talking live and politics.

Corbyn called for Hamas to be removed from the list of terrorist organizations.

Here is Corbyn calling Hamas members convicted of murder his “brother’s” on yet another paid for appararance on Iranian propoganda channel Press TV.

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/www.standard.co.uk/news/londoners-diary/the-londoner-corbyn-defended-hamas-brother-a3899281.html%3Famp

Ill try and find the article ,but i cant remember where i read it.

You’ve a real hard on for Corbyn haven’t you. It puzzles me this obsession with somebody who is never going to be in power.

You’d do better to take a look at those who actually hold power and abuse that power.
You accept Human Rights Watch’s judgement. Would you like me to post up a few of their findings on Israel? I’d guess that wouldn’t suit your prejudice.

Ah excellent, because you’ve no response you go for this angle.

How come Corbyn just happened to find himself in Facebook groups with content that was found to be over 60% anti Semitic?

Jeremy always said that he “left these groups when he became aware of this”, an interesting approach for everything with Corbyn on everything.

Here’s Corbyn defending an anti Semitic mural, baffled by what the issue is;