British Politics

Do your religious beliefs now constitute your race also? Is that what’s being said? Muslim is a race? Christians are a race?

You are incapable of engaging mate, on this or any topic.

I did engage. I told you you are wrong.

It’s post modernist bullshit. You can define words any way you like to make an argument, even if the definition makes no sense to anyone who can actually think.

Answer my question, should anyone be discriminated against because of their beliefs?

Why should I answer your question? You’ve been posting complete shite.

So you can change race as much as you want? Muslim today, Buddhist tomorrow ? Sounds great

Read the European Council against Racism and Inequality’s guidelines.

You’re literally trying to whitewash and downplay racist bigotry, because it’s the sort of racist bigotry you identify with.

I’ve already answered the question you pose here.

Correct, modern day druids like yourself are a race.

That’s not an answer. Here’s the question again, you are better than glas and capable of some degree of critical thought.

Do you hold the position that nobody should be discriminated against because of their beliefs?

How about these beliefs? We are told that the great majority of British Muslims are moderate and tolerant. As it turns out, in polling more than half believe homosexuality should be illegal and presumably punished. Are British gays who fear such beliefs Islamophobic?

You’ve refused to answer any of my questions. I’m still waiting for answers.

What is your definition of “discrimination”?

You believe Jordan Peterson is a victim of unfair discrimination when he quite obviously isn’t.

If Anjem Choudary is not platformed by BBC, is that unfair discrimination on racist or religious grounds or any grounds? No it isn’t.

If a Salafist who has never been convicted of a crime but is known to support, say, female genital mutilation or honour killings walks into a shop and tries to buy a packet of crisps, is it discrimination based on race or religious grounds if he’s not served, or because he believes openly in something that is a serious criminal act?

The latter, obviously.

If the shopkeeper knows nothing about the Salafist and refuses to serve him because he thinks he’s a Muslim, is it racial discrimiation? Absolutely.

See, there you go again.

The Muslim-hatred with you is intense, bubbling away, always waiting to boil over like a simmering pot of pasta on rising heat.

Be some craic if I came up with some survey or other about some weird beliefs some Jews may have - you’d reach straight for the anti-Semitism card despite you being more guilty of anti-Semitism on here than anybody, what with your weird neo-Nazi “talking points”.

Hatred is a very strong emotion / word — but I presume most right minded people have a dislike for the side of Islam that hangs homosexuals or stones women to death for adultery among other bat shit crazy carry on?

So you are in favor of discrimination against people based on their beliefs. Thanks for being honest.

Where did I say Jordan Peterson is a victim of unfair discrimination? Or Sam Harris for that matter who is equally critical of fundamentalist Islam. Unfair discrimination would be denying them the right to speak out against such dangerous ideology, or have their books published.

You can’t argue that one dangerous ideology should be fought tooth and nail and banned from the public square, while calling racism on someone who criticizes another dangerous ideology. If 52% of Muslims in the UK think homosexuality should be illegal, that should be called out as dangerous ideology and there’s nothing racist about it.

No, no, this has it all wrong, appparently. Islam, and only Islam is evil, uniquely evil, or something.

@anon7035031 tells us so.

Are British gays Islamophobic who fear the beliefs that over 50% of Muslims in the UK hold?

What percentage of the rest of the population think homosexuality should be illegal?

TFK deserves better than this from you. You’re phoning it in today.

1 Like

You haven’t answered a single question I’ve put to you on this thread.

You have zero bona fides as regards criticising Islam in any sort of good faith - you’ve waged a relentless campaign of demonisation of Muslims in general for years on this forum, but strangely enough, against people of precisely no other religion - only Islam.

Try and keep the conversation to the world we live in, not the 14th century.

What percentage of Christians in the UK believe homosexuality should be illegal and presumably punished? How many Christian jihadi groups are there worldwide? How many Christians believe in treating women like cattle, marrying off 12 year old girls, genital mutilation.

Equating Christianity with Islam in this day and age is utterly moronic.