Nothing Great about Britain

i thought that thereā€™s supposed to be a 5 minute response for an ARV in any part of london

Its also reported that its close to an Army Barracks / HQ. No reason they couldnā€™t have sprung into action especially if the guy was a soldier.

Hopefully thereā€™s some riots

The EDL are out and about tonight in several parts of Broken Britain.

I wouldnā€™t have a clue, but guaranteeing getting anywhere in London in 5 minutes seems highly unlikely given the traffic problems over there.

Elf n Safety. They probably had to do a risk assessment form first.

That area isnā€™t too bad at all for traffic. Quite a few ring roads also. Multiple cop stations very nearby. It was in a non-peak time too. The Brit cops shat it and left it to a crowd of middle aged women to look after.

thats why they have up to 13 rolling units, theyā€™re not just sitting in the barracks like the ERU

[quote=ā€œMac, post: 775600, member: 109ā€]This is the ITV video I mentioned in the other thread. All seems a bit surreal. The people around the body donā€™t seem all that terrified given the lad on the ground is dead and had his head chopped off.

http://vimeo.com/ 66751726[/quote]
It takes a bit more than seeing somebody having their head cut off to shock people these days.

See that eye witness twitter account link that gola posted on the ā€œWeird News Storiesā€ thread? Yer man says it was in the top 3 maddest things heā€™d ever seen. What the fuck could have beaten it?

Heakey scoring a goal would come close.

MBB saying something funny

Macs hook nose?

Ruud Gullit sitting on a shed?

i) Seeing a large passenger plane with many people on board being deliberately flown into one of the two tallest buildings in New York on live TV

ii) Seeing said building toppling over on live TV in a manner that made ā€œThe Towering Infernoā€ seem tame

iii) Seeing said buildingā€™s identical twin, which had also been deliberately crashed into by a large passenger plane with many on board, collapse on live TV

[quote=ā€œSidney, post: 775644, member: 183ā€]i) Seeing a large passenger plane with many people on board being deliberately flown into one of the two tallest buildings in New York on live TV

ii) Seeing said building toppling over on live TV in a manner that made ā€œThe Towering Infernoā€ seem tame

iii) Seeing said buildingā€™s identical twin, which had also been deliberately crashed into by a large passenger plane with many on board, collapse on live TV[/quote]
That only counts as one thing.

yeah, im sure the people who survived the plane hitting saw it that way too

That guys got blood on his hands.

The lads who did this were clearly mentally ill.

[quote=ā€œSidney, post: 775644, member: 183ā€]i) Seeing a large passenger plane with many people on board being deliberately flown into one of the two tallest buildings in New York on live TV

iii) Seeing said buildingā€™s identical twin, which had also been deliberately crashed into by a large passenger plane with many on board, collapse on live TV[/quote]

What about seeing an adjacent tower completely untouched by said planes falling on the same day. Surely even more miraculous than the other two