Bruce Springsteen thread

A treat when played but only seems to play it occasionally

Has to sure he’s an auld lad and it’s not on telly. No way he’d manage the HDMI cable

7 Likes

He’s only bulling Leitrim didn’t make the Connacht final so he is.

https://www.rte.ie/culture/2023/0510/1382793-boss-level-david-mccullagh-on-bruces-triumphant-dublin-shows/

This is the nauseating shit that put me off going to any gigs in Dublin. It seems to be full of David McCullough types. This fanboy and Bruce Springsteen snob went 3 times and seems to think he is an authority now.

It’s a weird cult.

1 Like

The camera man had some horn for the blonde in the Springsteen T-shirt.

No offence mate but that is a fairly unreasonable stance to take.

It’s a good reason to avoid Springsteen maybe but you’re cutting off your nose if you avoid all gigs in Dublin on that basis.

I remember I went to see him in Kilkenny around 10 years ago. A group of pissed up nordies roaring “RIP James Gandolfini” for most of the set in front of us :slight_smile:

You want him to go to Dublin, to be stood next to some fuck who was at the two previous night’s, and who is wearing a Bruce Munich 2023 t shirt to show he was at that show also… And have to listen to this creep as he informs all around him between songs of how Bruce did a better version in 2008, or in Athens 2012… Or i bet he sings x next because he hasn’t sang it since Copenhagen in 2006.

Fuck off Farmer you geebag.

3 Likes

The Bruce deniers will not succeed.
Went Sunday - in the pit.
Great show.
Age is a bastard.

3 Likes

Couldnt have put it better myself.

What prompted age is a bastard comment? He seems to be defying it no or is it in relation to other band members?

Ah he inst as active as previous years - he is only acting like a 45 year old as opposed to a 25 year old.I left the RDS believing it was the last time I 'll see him live.

He’s on my celebrity death list every year. Him, Bono and Billy Joel.

1 Like

That was my sense too. There was a right few gobshites there last night but you expect that.

I reckon he’ll be back again in two years. I cant see him ever stopping touring. Albeit it’ll likely be without the E Street Band.

1 Like

No E Street band no party

What type of gigs would you be heading to in Dublin? Gigs in fields, sports stadia and the 3 Arena are usually going to have a share of event junkies/ gobshites at it. But it wouldn’t stop me from going seeing an act I really want to see.

2 Likes

I reckon he’s exaggerating to just have an aul whine