Bucko

I’ll change mine to Gman-cheers.

I’ll take Pikeman if that’s the case

Wouldn’t ‘Bulko’ be more suitable, Bandage?

I always thought Fran suited me better

What does that leave me with? I can’t handle being Mac for much longer.

Fuck off you old hag.

Would you ever fuck off with this shit:guns:

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Christ almighty,

Bad enough having retards generating duplicate accounts. Can you imagine the consternation allowing the change of user names would have?[/quote]

+1

Your priority should be to change your social habits mate, come back then, in the meantime fuck off.

No need mate:thumbsup:

:rolleyes:

[quote=“The Dublin Bay Prawn”]Fuck off you old hag.

Would you ever fuck off with this shit:guns:

+1

Your priority should be to change your social habits mate, come back then, in the meantime fuck off.

No need mate:thumbsup:

:rolleyes:[/quote]

:smiley:

Hitmanshan please. Thanks Rocko/Bucko/Dunph

Bandage, have you given this any more thought…i was somewhat apprehensive about dropping my prefix but I must say it the tranition has been seamless

No Puke. Think it was nothing more than boredom or perhaps a cry for attention and I will be retaining my present moniker for the foreseeable future.

I would be interested in hearing from TASE about his recent rebranding and whether he’s satisfied with it.

Puke/TASE, what are the risks associated with rebranding in the current economic climate?

I have noticed that TASE has rebranded as a standard, no frills poster, using recycled material whereas the Puke has adopted a fresher more “in your face” approach. Two very different directions with one having far more success than the other.

up and fook

Over a year later and nothing. Joke.

just change it yourself like i did

Where would this feature be in the control panel Puke?

Ah deadly :D, I haven’t used that phrase in a while.

You will have to work that out for yourself

Thought as much.

Looks as though flano has jumped above the bandwagon…

For real, I’m going back to my first ever username on this site, well it was either this or Jimmy Hills Chin, I’ll decide on which one I prefer later.