Bulletproof Coffee

Drinking my first cup of it, if this is as good as they say it is, it deserves its own thread. Have to say its lovely, I used two table spoons of Kerry gold and two tablespoons of coconut oil, the coconut oil is extra virgin and was very expensive, £6 for 600 grammes

What can I say? one one word, absolutely unbelievable, just back from the gym, great energy levels, but it is the clarity of thought, I haven’t felt like this since I became a nutri brother, the best way I can describe is like being on a nice bit of pink champagne without any of the bad side effects, I have also lost 3kg this week on a pure nutri bullet and meat diet, no carbs.

:rolleyes: bullet proof coffee and nutri bullets are so 2014. Brothing is where its at in 2015

+1

Off down the market to pick up ingredients now…

[QUOTE=“ChocolateMice, post: 1070653, member: 168”]+1

Off down the market to pick up ingredients now…[/QUOTE]

Right on Broth Brother

I’ve been drinking chicken broth since 1982

I’ve started vaporizing this week. It’s all the rage in 2015. It involves inhaling bottled farts 5 times daily as a substitute for food. I’ve lost 8kg and most of my friends since I started. Absolutely unbelievable.

1 Like

It should clear up those horrible spots on your forehead too

[QUOTE=“Horsebox, post: 1070674, member: 1537”]I’ve started vaporizing this week. It’s all the rage in 2015. It involves inhaling bottled farts 5 times daily as a substitute for food. I’ve lost 8kg and most of my friends since I started. Absolutely unbelievable.[/QUOTE]stick to your superquin pizza pal and leave proper nutrition to the experts

[QUOTE=“Mac, post: 1070676, member: 109”]It should clear up those horrible spots on your forehead too[/QUOTE]mac, i was just wondering there, do you change your underpants every day? where you the lad that used to wear the same shirt two days in a row?

That was il bomber destro. I start every day with a clean pair of boxers.

Does your wife lay them out for you? You roaster…

If only I was that lucky

But not finish :smiley:

just had m lunch there, after having the bulletproof coffee at 06:45 this morning, its something else

What is bulletproof coffee now?

The same as it was then.

What was it then then?

Pretty much what it is now, mate.

Coffee with coconut oil.

What’s the point? Is the oil instead of milk or what?