Bundesliga Thread

Anyone still watching this or was it a fad like nutribullets?

Haaland in the 95th minute to beat relegation threatened Düsseldorf. A superb header.

It’s a fairly shit league to watch IMO. La Liga and Serie A far better

I was reading there that going into the round of fixtures for this weekend, Bayern have won 15 and drawn 1 of their last 16, as they coast to 8 in a row. I would have thought that’s the kind of competitiveness to really excite the League of Scotland enthusiasts.

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

‘Fitness’ alright cc @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy

1 Like

Bayern 8-0 up against Schalke

The scotch league is more of a contest

A feeder league for the EPL.

I see some 17 year old English international scored for them. Clever by Bayern bringing him on in the end of a rout to bag a goal. He’ll probably do that a few times this year and be sold to some English club for 50 million.

1 Like

Theres always been a great relationship between the countries

Jamal Musiala

Bayern hammered 4-1 by Hoffenheim today

I see some lad who turned 16 two weeks ago made his debut for Dortmund today.

Kev would be going ballistic about that.

88th min winner for Pauli in Hamburg derby. Good to beat the huns.

2 Likes

I never realised that Hamburger SV are in Germany’s second tier

1 Like

Yeah about 2 years now. They were the longest serving team in top division up to that, even longer than Bayern. They’d been scraping safety for a few years before they finally got relegated. Themselves and Forest must surely be only European cup winners not in their national top division?

1 Like

Correct and bar when Juventus were relegated for match fixing from Serie A id say the rest of the previous winners have never been outside the top tier of their domestic leagues subsequent to winning the European cup.

Aston Villa.

Villa and Marseilles have too

1 Like

Forgot about the irrelevant Aston Villa club, surprised by Marseilles. Edit they did a Juventus on it in 1994 I see.