Busted Flushes - The Joe Schmidt story 🐐

Hilarious stuff. Woolie nailed him years ago and its still as true today.

Vindication for woolie. You are being disingenuous to clare all the same.

Sorry, I didnt mean to be. Clare are obviously a functional decent outfit with a good plan, good manager and good work ethic. That’ll get you a long way in the modern game and I’m happy to see any county make a good effort at both codes, its to be commended.

But thats shameful stuff from Laois nonetheless. 25 minutes without a score. Some of the substitutions. Just a total clusterfuck. If I was inclined I’d pull out some of his quote from earlier in the year, you honestly, and I say this honestly, couldnt make up some of the shit he came out with. A fucking space cadet.

:joy: .

Self praise is no praise.

3 Likes

I’ll take it any way I can get it.

Well said Woolie

1 Like

Cheers buddy.

1 Like

Best of luck with the new gig.

2 Likes

Sound lad.

1 Like

Ok I had a lot of beer tonight bit Wtf are you tellubg us here @myboyblue

You just don’t get it, fella

You are babbling like @Joe_Player

6 Likes

:sweat_smile:

Remember when Vincent Browne had these lads on nightly to tell us we were DOOMED in the IMF EU deal? Lads were treating them like oracles of truth. Mugged off one and all by our spectacular economic recovery, the very definition of busted flushes😂

8 Likes

Hosier

Heard his latest offering, same auld shite that he’s done before. Heard also a quote from him saying he hates hearing or singing “Take me to Church”. Well chief it’s the song you can be thankful for as it made you a name for yourself.

Ard Scoil Ris in Limerick.

Their policy of choosing Clare young lads ahead of Limerick lads from certain parts of town goes to show how much they really give a fuck about Limerick hurling.

A lot of lads come out of there soft as well which does not augur well for Limerick Senior Hurling.

1 Like

Hard to believe no one has ever mentioned this before on here.

Its a school not a stick hurling academy