Busted Flushes - The Joe Schmidt story 🐐

21 is probably a bit on the conservative side as there’s various overseas territories and dominions as well in the Caribbean.

And there’s Wales as well

Eire and Northern Ireland as well. Did you count that as two?

I hadn’t counted either but I’ll add them as one as Cricket is organised on a 32 county basis

I think I’ll count Denmark as well - Ole Mortensen was a Derbyshire stalwart for many years and regularly featured in NatWest Trophy live broadcasts on BBC2 in the late 1980s and early 1990s as well as Sunday League cricket on Sky One

NatWest Trophy semi-final day was always a great day’s cricket - it would usually be on a Wednesday afternoon in or around the 10th of August and BBC2 would devote seven or eight hours of coverage to flicking between the two semi-finals at grounds like Chelmsford, Southampton, Northampton or Derby etc

1 Like

You’ve got to include Scotland, Netherlands, Kenya, United Arab Emirates, Canada and Afghanistan who’ve all featured in recent world cups. All cricketing hotbeds too.

105 countries

Yes, immeasurably.

India don’t deserve cricket, its a gentlemans game and its been wasted on those rapist bastards.

Ann Downey

Baker Mayfield

Cam Newton.

1 Like

Man is done

His kind don’t have the temperament for QB1

Galway hurling.

1 Like

Snigger.

1 Like

Joe Schmidt.

1 Like

Irish rugby.

Conor Murray.

Pete O’Mahony.

4 Likes

Kyle Hayes

Bad news coming from Sandy Lane.Free bars are always a bad idea.

2 Likes

Continue…