Busted Flushes - The Joe Schmidt story šŸ

Ya, Campbell delivered a few home truths and ā€˜Paulieā€™ didnā€™t like what he was hearing.
Listen mate, you didnā€™t say he was unlikeable or seething, you said he was ā€˜utterly evilā€™, this is what I am questioning now, genuinely now because I donā€™t know a huge amount about him.

Himself and Blair sent the Uk to war in Iraq.

I said he was seething regards the election result . His role in Iraq war was evil .

awww soupy mcquisling all upset because of British imperialism in Iraq yet he stands meekly by about the British imperialism in his own country

2 Likes

We both do fuck all about British imperialism in our country . The difference is I donā€™t pretend to at a keyboard . The provies wouldnā€™t even let you sell An Phoblacht

2 Likes

Ah grand, he started the war in Iraq,
I thought you were serious for a minute.

Kilkenny hurling

1 Like

Jurgen Klopp after letting that shower of shite beat him at the weekend.

Heā€™ll make up for it in Kiev

Cc @balbec

1 Like

Davy Fitz and his over hyped winter hurlers.

13 Likes

John likely and his over hyped winter hurlers.

:rollseyes:
Limerick are playing a slick passing game that is only going to get better as the summer goes on.

3 Likes

Up your game son.

1 Like

Similar to Clare in 13. I thought they looked very good in the qf , much the better team despite the scoreboard.

Still fishing I see.

Posters who were vehemently anti rugby now scrambling around looking for bites mockia rugby fans. Desperate for attention. Like a puppy locked inside a small apartment on their own all day scratching at the door.

1 Like

4 Likes

Lee Chin

1 Like

Oooft

He might need a job sooner than he thinks

1 Like