Call your All-Ireland Winners

:smiley:

Bring back Seamie O’Donnell

A true sporting icon

http://www.sportsfile.com/winshare/watermarked/Library/SF129/137964.jpg

Keith Barr is not a good judge of football, despite his credentials.

Hasn’t a fucking clue. Can’t speak either which makes the fact that he’s also got the radio one gig to add to the indo even more unbelievable.

Why do people have a problem with goalies kicking 45s? who gives a fuck once they go over and if they’re the best person on the team to take them I can’t see anything wrong with it. Kicking the ball off the ground has become a lost skill with the frees out of the hand so goalies are the only people who regularly kick long and accurate balls off the ground. Seems to make perfect sense for them to take 45s to me.

Football: Tyrone
Hurling: Kilkenny

Goalkeepers are just fat lads who couldn’t get a game anywhere else. They need to be kept in their place.

I’m beamused by the Tyrone love in all of a sudden, very reactionary.

I don’t read much of Barr’s stuff as I don’t read the Indo nowadays but I do remember him tipping Galway by 5-7 points in the '01 All-Ireland Final and he also tipped Armagh to beat both Dublin and Kerry by exactly a point in '02.

:rolleyes:

Its grand if they’re scored but its fucking embarassing when they miss.

+1 when Kerry get the two boys back it’ll be theres to lose.

Yip, unless they get Cork in 1/4’s, then they’ll lose, avoid that and they’ll be favourites again.

Yes Kerry always have a psychological grip on Tyrone, hard to see Tyrone come within six of them.

What exactly is so wrong with Barr’s rankings by the way? I’d probably have Limerick 11th as well, maybe 12th considering Roscommon have actually won a provincial title.

Eh have you not heard Kev?
I assumed everyone had heard.

Fair enough Sid. No way Meath are the fourth best team left.

Heres one for ye. The way the draw is falling is Roscommon a good draw or a bad one?

Limericks positioning mainly sid.

Julio - I’ll entertain you, whats this now?

Limerick have done nothing to merit beiing ahead of any of the teams in front of them.

Roscommon would be the best team for anyone coming through the qualifiers to get, IMHO.

Ya obviuosly but you draw Tyrone in the semi then.
As a Limerick man if you got through you’d be delighted to draw Roscommon and have a great chance of a semi final, but if you were trying to win it would you want Tyrone in a semi? Maybe thats the place to meet them?

1. The bird is the word.

2. Limerick are going to stuff Cork.

Sure your either meeting Tyrone or Kerry then. I’d rather take my chances against Tyrone.