Calling all bus, truck & car drivers

oh dear mickee321ā€¦in like a lion and out like a lambā€¦thats what you get when you align yourself with the fake crakeā€¦

waiting for what?:guns:

this might help you

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/member.php?u=49937

he has you & fooley baddly rattled although that isnt saying much:p

[quote=ā€œartfoleyā€]this might help you

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/member.php?u=49937[/quote]

huh?

cmon Iā€™ve given you my member page on boards, now show me where I said

eh it was a joke you mong , based on a previous joke on here - see when puke went like that;) it was because he got it

:guns:

[quote=ā€œThe Pukeā€]school boy error on your part there mickee, I had higher expectations of youā€¦[/QUOTE

wait and see puke , there are a few more twists left in this game before the night is outā€¦:guns:

A knock out blow by foley

very badly rattledā€¦:guns:
patheti nccā€¦absolutely patheticā€¦
hush childā€¦it will all be over soon when i drag you off your bike and tie you to the towbar and bring you out the tallaght bypass so you can finally see the stadium rovers play in enroute to your shallow graveā€¦

[quote=ā€œmickee321;217213][QUOTE=The Pukeā€]school boy error on your part there mickee, I had higher expectations of youā€¦[/QUOTE

wait and see puke , there are a few more twists left in this game before the night is outā€¦:guns:[/quote]

i have to be up early-ish in the morning to go training, what time you dropping the bomb?

badly exposed

[quote=ā€œmickee321;217213][QUOTE=The Pukeā€]school boy error on your part there mickee, I had higher expectations of youā€¦[/QUOTE

wait and see puke , there are a few more twists left in this game before the night is outā€¦:guns:[/quote]

[quote=ā€œscumpotā€]very badly rattledā€¦:guns:
hush childā€¦it will all be over soon when i drag you off your bike and tie you to the towbar and bring you out the tallaght bypass so you can finally see the stadium rovers play in enroute to your shallow graveā€¦[/quote]

is that how you normally do it- sick cunt

hush childā€¦it will all be over soon when i drag you off your bike and tie you to the towbar and bring you out the tallaght bypass so you can finally see the stadium rovers play in enroute to your shallow graveā€¦[/quote]

:guns:

poor scumpot is clearly seething
i dont know what it is you get up to under the cover of darkness on a deserted road that involves bikes but i genuinely fear the worst for the children of ireland with u roaming the streets,
u re one weirdo scumpot.
kindly redfrain from posting any more
thanks

[quote=ā€œmickee321ā€]poor scumpot is clearly seething
i dont know what it is you get up to under the cover of darkness on a deserted road that involves bikes but i genuinely fear the worst for the children of ireland with u roaming the streets,
u re one weirdo scumpot.
thanks[/quote]

idiotā€¦youā€™ve really come undoneā€¦poor mickeeā€¦your clutching at straws ladā€¦run alongā€¦get another username and learn from this debacle and come back with a better gameplan ā€¦worst ever wummer iā€™ve ever seenā€¦:thumbsup:

u re one weirdo scumpot.
thanks[/quote]
http://www.forumspile.com/Belittle-Crushed_Gerbil.jpg

u re one weirdo scumpot.
thanks[/quote]

:guns::clap:

self praise is no praiseā€¦:guns::guns::clap:

:guns::clap:

artfoley is badly rattled hereā€¦ he is on the defensive now
micke321ā€™s work is done here for tonite,
what will artfoleyā€™s response be?