Calling pepe,sludgehammer & raf flango

if any of you 3 are agrophobic i strongly advise not to go tomorrow

a full house will be a new experience to you & you might not like it

KOH
NCC

RAF Flango. I havent heard that one in a while.

:thumbsup:
you seem to have distanced yourself from FC biggles

are you going tomorrow?

I have swinophobia but I’ve been told I just need to sport one of those masks the High Knees wear and I’ll be grand.

Big games in front of big crowds? Nothing new to fans or players of our club. 10,000 in the RDS for a double-sealing penalty shootout win, no bother. 7,000 down in Turners Cross for a hard fought 1-0 win on the way to the title last season, no bother. Backs to the wall in the Brandywell on a Tursday night against a hometown referee, no bother. Wicklow holds no fears for us, no matter how many swines, blow-ins, and jonny come lately animals you can fit into the place. Bring it on. Medals on the table lads…

[quote=“Sledgehammer”]I have swinophobia but I’ve been told I just need to sport one of those masks the High Knees wear and I’ll be grand.

Big games in front of big crowds? Nothing new to fans or players of our club. 10,000 in the RDS for a double-sealing penalty shootout win, no bother. 7,000 down in Turners Cross for a hard fought 1-0 win on the way to the title last season, no bother. Backs to the wall in the Brandywell on a Tursday night against a hometown referee, no bother. Wicklow holds no fears for us, no matter how many swines, blow-ins, and jonny come lately animals you can fit into the place. Bring it on. Medals on the table lads…[/quote]

thinly veiled " I See the Rovers fans are rising"

fixed :smiley:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iiryJwvDtc