Cark, is it under water yet?

Much like Geoffrey from the Fresh Prince.

You are going to the wrong places, get out of the city center.

Its not an inferiority complex Farmer, its a mistrust, big difference.

Why do you not trust Dubs Kev?

Cork’s alright

I didn’t myself personally, but there would be a mistrust of Dubs in Cork. Maybe its just because they are Dubs. There are many other examples, particularly through football and hurling, where this can be disproved. But there is definitely a mistrust. Why, i’m not sure.

I’ll have to call you up on that the CM.

Some top quality boozers in Tom Barry’s, Mutton Lane, The Oval, The Castle, The High Bee and Sober Lane to name a few.

If you are going to persist in trying to portray Cork in a positive light then I’m afraid I will have to ask you to stop posting on this thread.

1 Like

Just wanted to ensure your original question: What’s the story with it? was answered to the full Runty.

Mistrust in Dubs, hm very narrow minded.

I don’t trust anybody.

Cork is a great town.One of my favourite places to head out in.Was there for 6 years myself.Did my leaving cert,Degree and masters there in UCC.The nightclub scene wouldn’t be great but there are some fantastic pubs.The barrack st challenge is on the horizan in the coming months.People are friendly and engaging and there is always a good atmosphere around the place.Nothing like a pint of Murphys in Moks.

Must say I miss Cork.Working and living in Dublin.Hate the place.Would prefer to work in a mine in Chile than stay in this miserable God forsaken City any longer.Absolutely no redeeming features to the place at all.I’m surprised it is not on the "which british city … dissident republican thread.

Not interested…

Next.

Dunph please delete this post.

Still no answer so to why Corkies are so aggressive?

:clap:

Add that bar to great boozers.

your not wanted on this forum or in Dublin

fuck off

The snug in the courthouse tavern while herself is gone Christmas shopping is always a treat as well.Some gems in Cork in fairness.

:rolleyes: Your mother doesn’t want you.

yours does though

There is a snug in the Courthouse? Where? Are you sure you are not thinking of the Castle Bar, around the corner?

Dublin’s loss. Whiplash - a legend. :clap:

I Would class most of them as bars… not proper boozers.