Carlah

Poacher leaves the sinking scallion

You just knew, KNEW, that this cunt couldn’t go quietly. A fucking coach ffs.

Oddly enough he doesn’t mention his forays onto the field to verbally abuse opposition players, attempts to stay on the field for opposition kickouts and marking opposition players during them, and the best of all, spitting at Laois manager John Surgrue that day in Portlaoise.

A horrible prick with a tremendous sense of his own importance.

2 Likes

Totes awks.

Wheres the house

• The prize is a 3 Bed, Semi-Detached House in Castle Oaks, Dublin Rd., Carlow. The winner(s) will be registered as the owner(s) of this property.

Ffs.No wonder the tickets arent selling.

Whats the minimum quota 50?.Did @ChairmanDan buy one at least

I never copped that’s where the house was.

I’m not sure where exactly in Castleoaks the selected house is, but the majority, if not all, of those houses they are posing outside were built in 07 and 08 and are timber frame houses too. There was more in the scheme to be built, but went on hold due to economic crash at the time. What was done was thrown up to get sold quick.

Christ

I’m up to speed with this one. While the house is a 2019 build the quintessential greedy County Board are trying to sell 8,000 tickets. 8 fkkin k tickets which would have yielded circa 550k profit… That’s category 1 gouging. Punters aren’t complete mugs.

2 Likes

To be fair to the sheepstealers they raffled one off in Dublin last year and one in London this year

What way does it normally work? Are the CB just gifted the house by a wealth benefactor? Or do the CB have to buy it themselves and work the money and profit back through ticket sales?

Roscommon probably fortunate to have a high profile sponsor to help them out.

I would have thought the builder might be a sheepstealer and would split the ticket sales with the co board

In the Rossie case Mulryan gives the C/B the property at cost and gets compensated when the draw is finalised. I’m assuming that’s how it works everywhere else.

The house draw is a separate venture with Mulryan as distinct from whatever sponsorship Ballymore Properties enter into with the C/B.

2 Likes

:smile:

According to the website no more than 8000 tickets will be sold.

I’d say they haven’t sold 8

A Poacher dont come for free

#CarlowDebtRising

3 Likes