Cars

What are you doing underneath the car to change a tyre? I think that might be the first problem

So it looks like you’d want to carry a sledge hammer and a two tonne trolley jack around in the boot with you.

Hit it a kick.

2 Likes

Or this

Kick her Kelly

FAO People + cc @carryharry

Brand new tyre, fucking screw stuck in the thread … it’s stuck in the inner section of the outer shoulder … there was a hissing noise when i got out of car that alerted me to it but when I pulled at it the hissing stop… it’s still stuck in the tyre and pressure doesnt seem to have dropped much (it’s only been 20 mins) but i’ll check again later…

If no puncture will it be ok to spin to the mechanics in the morn with screw in ? Or would you remove screw now and see how it goes?

You’d better call Mr. O’Sullivan.

1 Like

Change it this evening pal, probably wont be flat in the morning if you leave it in. But once you drive any distance on it tomorrow it’ll be flat as fuck.

Better off to do it now while the tyre isnt flat, far easier to get it off.

Run it through the insurance. They’ll take it from here.

5 Likes

He’s dead about 6 years.

Thanks guys — Just waiting for @carryharry to have the final say

Sickening heartless stuff from @glasagusban

That’s the way it’s gone around here these days

If you’re not taking off the tyre, leave the screw in. Otherwise the tyre is done.

1 Like

Ah, that explains why you came asking us so.

2 Likes

Unbelievable, if mocking a fairly recently deceased father in law is the way it’s gone then I really do worry for the future TFKers who haven’t been born yet, what will it be like at all?

You’ll be here as a blander and less interesting version of @anon67715551 .

Have you tried placing a screw in your anus?

Ring Mrs o sullivan.

I was blessed … drove the car over with screw in and they were able to patch it for 10 notes … another inch over and it was gone… I had only forked out for 3 new ones last week.

2 Likes