Celeb spot adjudicator Election

A quick post to thank all my supporters especially those in the clergy. I was disappointed to see some fellow Celtic fans and those in the horsey set vote against me but that was their entitlement. I.bear them no ill will.

It was a great battle which went right to the wire and Iā€™d like to congratulate @Mullach_Ide and @Mac on their respective campaigns.

This election never got dirty and that is a credit to my opponents. As there may be times when I could be offline for a while I feel it would be no harm to have a Deputy Adjudicator.

In order to continue the sterling work that @Mullach_Ide has done on this thread, I feel the Deputy should be from his camp. Therefore, I am appointing the poster who seconded his nomination. Step forward @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

Itā€™s a great day for me personally and I pledge to do the job to the best of my ability.

God Bless You All

@thedancingbaby

8 Likes

@thedancingbaby is a gent but I canā€™t help but feel @Mullach_Ide has been horribly shafted here.

I donā€™t think there was even one celeb spotting decision of his I didnā€™t agree with. As an adjudicator previously myself, the worst part is the dissenters and he just batted them away effortlessly all the time (that prick @Big_Dan_Campbell gave me awful grief).

2 Likes

I know I will have my dissenters too. You.did the job as best you could as will I.

I know I will be using Google Images alot

MacNil is the story here

I got this one badly wrong.

Many thanks to you, @Brimmer_Bradley and @JonSnow for the tireless work you put in on the campaign.
You guys believed in me and the work I was trying to do, thatā€™s enough for me.
Now is not the time for rash or emotive statements but itā€™s telling that the new adjudicator feels he canā€™t fulfill the role by himself, jobs for the boys springs to mindā€¦
I look forward now to spending some reflective time with my family, I see this as a new beginning rather than the end.

Yours in adjudicating

MI

10 Likes

Delighted you went out at the top bud. A great inningsā€¦

1 Like

The Establishment and the Clergy conspiring together against the common man. Twas like the bad old days.

Donā€™t let the door hit your hole on the way out, you bitter cunt.

2 Likes

We will not go far, you continue to have my sword

2 Likes

TDB is inextricably linked to the north county FF clique of that there is no doubt.

1 Like

Sicko cunt. You couldnā€™t write it normally, you sick weird sexual fuck up cunt.

You were a great adjudicator and are a great poster

Chin up

1 Like

Terrible, terrible day for the forum. I know now the desolation and despair the pro Europe camp felt in the uk when those insurgents voted exit for the sake of it.
Too late now though. A bell cannot be unrung.
Itā€™s back to to bad old days of cliques and back handers amongst the accomplices that shafted the best adjudicator that ever was.
Will the forum ever mature ? No. Not with this disgusting jobs for the boys climate.

No worries mate, I understand why you did what you did.

1 Like

Sadly thereā€™s a linear connection murmuring along here.

The King at the top (sort of) and the pitbull ( @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy) fulfilling the PJ Mara role.
A short administration becons.

Youā€™d swear thereā€™s been a death in the family or something. Some of you snowflakes should actually look at the resilt.62 per cent voted for @thedancingbaby Thats a landslide. A great day for democracy.
The forum has spoken. Now fucking fall in.

1 Like

Youā€™re a fucking fucktard

1 Like

Fuck off Ć³ SĆŗil AmhĆ”in.

3 Likes

Post reported.