Celeb spot adjudicator Election

TDB is losing support everywhere. His links to the RNLI are his undoing I think.

@Papal_Nuncio

We await directions Your Excellency.

2 Likes

I donā€™t even know why this has become a debate item. @Mullach_Ide has been handling this important role with class and poise from the outset of his reign. Iā€™ve vague memories of @thedancingbaby formally being in charge or, if not, backseat adjudicating (cc @Clareman and our boards.ie contingent) in the distant past and he was a disaster with his horsey focused stance. Itā€™s @Mullach_Ide for me.

9 Likes

I bend the knee to no man, but God

what has any of this got to do with you you pointless little bastard?

2 Likes

Itā€™s got nothing to do with me. Iā€™m calling you out as a poisonous cunt, I thought that was pretty clear.

You trying to side in with @Mullach_Ide as if you are some sort of pal of his is funny to see though.

I respect your decision

grow up forfucksake

1 Like

Thank you, mate. I donā€™t think the future of this great thread will be well served by you confirming your own spots of Gary Oā€™Brien in Bayan Corner in Fowlerā€™s.

thank you kid, this is one of the the public announcements we had been waiting for. and there are more big names to follow

@Mullach_Ide is now in front :clap:

2 Likes

@Mullach_Ide is walking thisā€¦ @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy is managing TDBā€™s campaign very poorly

Whats the closing time/date?

TWO IN A ROW TWO IN A ROW TWO IN A ROWWWWWWWWWW :brendan:

2 Likes

@Rocko

The Cisco Kid , The Brisbane Lion , Fermanagh Dave & The Kerry Flyer have all been in touch with me to say they have lost their passwords,

If you give it to me Ill forward them on

1 Like

Congrats @Mullach_Ide - @thedancingbaby has been abandoned by his mates

I believe itā€™s Wexford1996 for all of them

Shame

Shame

Shame

Shame

Shame

Shame

The Clergy havenā€™t voted yet :see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

Itā€™s done ā€¦ lock the threadā€¦ Mullach marches on