Celeb Spotting šŸ

Brilliant. :rolleyes:

Are you going again tomorrow SS? The racing looks tasty enough.

Yep Iā€™ll be there. Iā€™ve an important job to do.

Go onā€¦

Iā€™m not Dessie Scahill.

SS** interest in both horse racing and GAA stems from the fact he runs a little stall selling melted marsbars and warm bottles of water outside big events.

Who: Ger Loughnane and Tony Considine.

Famous for: being 2 thirds of the 3 wise men in bringing Clare their first All Ireland for 86 years in 1995.

Where: East Clare Golf Course, Bodyke.

When: Good Friday

Other info: Ger was playing in a fourball with Tony Considine and 2 other unknown associates. Gerā€™s drive had come across on to our opposite facing fairway and there was some confusion of who owned which golf ball. As he was wearing a wooly hat I didnā€™t recognise him till he was 2 feet away from me enquiring what ball I was hitting. Ger was in great spirits and was full of chat with us. Himself and Tony seemed to be having good banter and slagging when we saw them at various points during the course of the round.

Other other info: During the same time of the confusion over the golf balls on the fairway - one of the associates of Gerā€™s group hit one of the best approach shots I have ever seen from an amateur. Impressive as he had obvisously hooked his drive massively into the middle of our fairway and still had approx 240 yards plus to the pin. With 7 people gawking at him - he hit I guess a 4 iron (think Christy Oā€™Conner Junior Ryder Cup) to about 2 foot of the pin. The gas thing was I thought he was the head off John Leahy!

Who: George Hamilton

Famous for: Oh danger hereā€¦

Where: Dublin airport around 12.30pm yesterday

Wearing: A long black coat. Couldnā€™t see what, if anything, was being worn underneath it. He also sported spectacles and wheeled on of those trolley cases.

Company: None

Other info: George is a very small man. He was obviously heading over to London to commentate on the Chelsea Liverpool game.

Did you go boozing at all farmer?

Was staying in one of the hotels at Stamford Bridge actually. Went boozing there but didnā€™t venture into town.

Drogba, Ballack, Malouda and Ivanovic were floating around the hotel before and after. Kenyon was outside the ground today. Donā€™t count though of course.

Who: Stringer and Flannery
Famous For: playing rugby for Ireland & Munster
Where ; Angel Lane - Limerick
When : From 1-3am last night
Accomapanied By: other members of the magners league team who beat connaught earlier in the evening such ā€¦ spotted by acquaintenace were Paul Warwick, Brian Murphy, Tony Buckly , The little argentiny dude,

Who: Brendan ā€˜cunty chopsā€™ Oā€™Connor
Famous for: Winner of TFK 2008 Cunt of the Year
Where: Doves concert in the Olympia
When: Last night at 9 and half 9pm.
Attire: Sky blue shirt covering a massive ned, jeans, brown shoes
Demeanour: Cuntish
Other notes: Prick face was first spotted at the door with his bet down missus Sarah Caden. Wangled his way in with a Do you know who I am? schtick. He was then spotted in the bar with his wife looking glum. Could have been just told of his big win last year.

Who: Mick Galway
Famous for: Being an Irish rugby legend
Where: Outside Thomond Park
When: last saturday before the magners league match
Other notes: He is a big man

[quote=ā€œWhiskeyInTheJarā€]Who: Mick Galway
Famous for: Being an Irish rugby legend
Where: Outside Thomond Park
When: last saturday before the magners league match
Other notes: He is a big man[/QUOTE]

ask me gowl

thays not a spot

[quote=ā€œnorth county corncrakeā€]ask me gowl

thays not a spot[/quote]

Some people obviously dont read the thread title before posting.

[quote=ā€œnorth county corncrakeā€]ask me gowl

thays not a spot[/QUOTE]

and why not?

some idiotball player at an idiotball game isnt a spot

admins- ban this clown immediately

[quote=ā€œnorth county corncrakeā€]some idiotball player at an idiotball game isnt a spot

admins- ban this clown immediately[/QUOTE]

excuse me but mick galway is a legend of irish sport and if you are ignorant to that, well then thats your problem

its debatable if an idiotball player is a legend in sport anyway but read the thread through

a 100 odd pages? iv got better things to do with my time. Mick is a legend. simple as that.