Celeb Spotting šŸ

Sure GAA players donā€™t qualify as spots at all. I clearly stated this on numerous occasions as did NCC.

says the person who goes to america to watch an enterment show for 12 year olds.

correct- no GGA players are known in urban/civilised areas hence they are not celebs

WWF is popular throughout the world

the GGA is mildly popular in rural ireland

jog on

[quote=ā€œnorth county corncrakeā€]WWF is popular throughout the world

the GGA is mildly popular in rural ireland

jog on[/QUOTE]

galway was selected on the Lions tour to New Zealand in 1993. This makes him an international celeb

he played for britain in one of its colonies- jog on

flano fuck off, you posted some other ape spotting some faggotty grappler and posted that. you are not fit to judge this thread, you are a fraud.
http://www.thefreekick.com/vbforum/showpost.php?p=72689&postcount=671

great spot witj!

While JBLs status as a WWF/E legend more than qualifys him for recognition on here his position as a well respected economic analyst is just another reason why he deserves to be here.

His initial gimmick was that of a tough cowboy/mountain man, similar in tone to Stan Hansen. After victories, he branded his opponents with the symbol ā€œJBā€. Of course, the brand was in ink, rather than being seared into the flesh.

Gimmick, gimmickry, panto, childs play, entertainment for children and the ā€˜special peopleā€™ in our society.

Why are you talking about Munster rugby football on the wrestling thread?

this is not the grappling thread bandage.

You really are a backward mongbag. I feel sorry for you and you (in)breathern.

Previous post withdrawn. Hope youā€™re enjoying your wrestling research.

Layfieldā€™s actions at a WWE house show in Munich, Germany early in June 2004 caused a substantial uproar. During the show, in an attempt to draw heel heat, he gave the crowd several Nazi salutes while goose-stepping around the ring. Such a display is illegal in Germany if used for political purposes.[114] In an interview with The Washington Post, Layfield explained ā€œIā€™m a bad guy [on WWE TV]. Iā€™m supposed to incite the crowd. Iā€™ve done [the Nazi salute] for decades. I really didnā€™t think anything of it - I know how bad it is, Iā€™ve lived [in Germany]. Iā€™ve been to Dachau, seen those places where they exterminated millions of Jews. I draw the line between me and my character. Thatā€™s like saying Anthony Hopkins (who portrays Hannibal Lecter) really enjoys cannibalism.ā€[115]

brainless moron and pantomime villian.

watch out flanoā€¦hes behiiiiind you!

:smiley: i am

Itā€™s as if these stupid gimmicks are being mentioned as if to some way sully the fine art of professional wrestling. Everyone knows there has been some horrendous gimmicks hoisted upon wrestlers over the years that are an embarasament to the business. Itā€™s no big secret.

Shortly after WrestleMania, Faarooq and Bradshaw split due to the WWE Draft. Layfield was drafted to Raw where his Bradshaw gimmick had an increased emphasis on his Texas roots, which included him carrying a cowbell to the ring.

[quote=ā€œHBV*ā€]thats a serious spot witj, well done.

god be with the days of getting fucked out of the Shannon clubhouse by Gallaimh.[/QUOTE]

Nowadays its Mick more likely to be fooked out of the clubhouse unfortunately

Mick was in front of me at the match, he looked like he had sampled a few beverages when he arrived to his seat 10 minutes into the game

so what?