Celeb Spotting šŸ

the runt is seething tonight

didnt he own war of attrition at one stage or was connected to him

War of Attrition has always been owned by Gigginstown Stud.

he took the platitudes for it when it won the gold cup- all over the media after it -

just not random enough to be a spot

I saw Liam Doyle in a pub over the weekend but I wouldnā€™t consider it a ā€œCeleb Spotā€

The man isnā€™t a celeb, he is a motherfucking legend!

[quote=ā€œThe Pukeā€]I saw Liam Doyle in a pub over the weekend but I wouldnā€™t consider it a ā€œCeleb Spotā€

The man isnā€™t a celeb, he is a motherfucking legend![/quote]

who is liam doyle?

[quote=ā€œThe Pukeā€]I saw Liam Doyle in a pub over the weekend but I wouldnā€™t consider it a ā€œCeleb Spotā€

The man isnā€™t a celeb, he is a motherfucking legend![/quote]

Here if I have to google a spot then they cant be that famous to begin with. :smiley:

Only Luban Digeā€™s greatest son, NCCā€¦

Didnā€™t I just say he isnā€™t a Celeb:rolleyes:

who/what/where is luban Dige

Why the fook have you posted it in here then. Set up your Liam Doyle apprecation club. :smiley:

[quote=ā€œnorth county corncrakeā€]he took the platitudes for it when it won the gold cup- all over the media after it -

just not random enough to be a spot[/quote]

He doesnā€™t own it, he is not a licenced racehorse owner.

1. Itā€™s recent
  2. Not in his line of work

Even back in 2006, Tinnion was arguing that Packie Bonner in the stand at an Irish match was a celeb spot. I donā€™t see the problem with a non racehorse owner celebrity being spotted at a racemeeting. This was never ruled against at the genesis of this thread, your addition of the randomness coefficient is purely arbitrary and has no basis in law.

Do you have to spot Michael Jordan in Burger King in Whitewater for it to be a spot? I think not.

I would consider a legend to have higher status than a celeb but is I set up a legend spotting thread lads will only post in stupid one like seeing Mick Galwey outside a rugby ground

[quote=ā€œSHANNONSIDER**ā€]He doesnā€™t own it, he is not a licenced racehorse owner.

1. Itā€™s recent
  2. Not in his line of work

Even back in 2006, Tinnion was arguing that Packie Bonner in the stand at an Irish match was a celeb spot. I donā€™t see the problem with a non racehorse owner celebrity being spotted at a racemeeting. This was never ruled against at the genesis of this thread, your addition of the randomness coefficient is purely arbitrary and has no basis in law.

Do you have to spot Michael Jordan in Burger King in Whitewater for it to be a spot? I think not.[/quote]

it was agreed a while back that flano & me make the final call but ill give it to you as you argued your case well

Bodyke

Justitia Omnibus.

Flano may have something to say about that. :smiley:

How is your man a legend. Is he a Clare postman or something?

Flanoā€™s handling of this latest spot has been poor, and I reckon its time to hand over the celeb spotting judging to another person.

And before you say it Flano, I asked me bollix, it said, fook off Flano (and NCC)ā€¦

I just had a word with me bollix and I have been informed that no such words were ever uttered.

NCC made the call already anyway.

Also, It was NCC that decalred Flano teh judge on this and vice versa, however the rules fo the thread have been laid out by Bandage, and I thus think that he should be the one to make the calls.

Now with the move to the new board I think we should just clarify the celeb spotting rules again. I suppose the two main ones are:

1. Spots that friends, family or acquaintances make don?t count. It has to be you doing the spotting.
  2. It doesn?t count if it?s the celeb somewhere in their line of work, e.g. spotting a football player at a football match.

I think we can allow a little bit of leeway in the second one, for example going to a Morrissey gig and saying ?I?ve spotted Morrissey? doesn?t count but say you were in the queue for a beer there and Bono strolled by then I?d class that as a fair spot.