Celeb Spotting šŸ

Neither are spots WB. Ray Cosgrave is ruled out under the GAA rule and no-one who spent 5 weeks on an Irish reality TV3 show will ever be counted as a celeb.

Sorry Bandage, heā€™s not a celeb now but Iā€™m pretty confident he will be at some point in the future

Spillane should be ruled out on the GAA rule but given heā€™s now better known as a journalist and broadcaster he just about sneaks in, the cunt. I wouldnā€™t count Fanning as a celeb myself but under the rules of this thread its a valid spot.

Mac has really taken to his new role and is adopting a common sense approach to these spots.

+1 cant stand him myself but he is doing a good job here

Mac, youā€™ve provided me with two negative rulings in recent days but you explained them articulately and your reasoning could not be argued with. I respect your decisions and commend you for excellent adjudication in recent times. Finally, weā€™ve an adjudicator that we can all be proud of.

What happened to Breatnach?

Did the peelers finally catch up with the 4x4?

Mac is great

Ray Cosgrove is a spot under the Link Rules that still govern this thread.

The teacher cunt with the weird head isnt.

Im afraid hes not a spot Bandage,these soccerball feelas struggle for recognition under Link rules,this lad is no different.Not a spot.

Pat Spillane and Dave Fanning are spots.

So whoā€™s running this thread now? Mac or Link?

Until such time as a public vote amongst users of this forum decides otherwise Link rules will govern the celeb spotting thread,having been instated by the weight of public support myself and my Link adjudication team can only be removed from power by the same means,if no marks like Mac,NCC and Bandage want rid of me they will have to propose Mac as an alternative and then set up a 12 hour public vote.

Should Mac or any other alternative candidate prevail in such a vote ill wish them well ans step aside.Until such a scenario occurs however LINK rules will govern this thread.

Statement from Mac

After a flood of Private Messages over the weekend I feel that I have to make an official statement on the current uncertainty that exists on the Celeb Spotting thread. Since the formation of the site, it has been well recognised that this thread is at the core of thefreekick.com and is one of the threads that allows this site to punch above its weight in relative terms when compared to other discussion boards in which it is often compared.

Unsatisfied in the way in which this thread was being run and governed in recent times by The Link Walsh* I received private communication last week from the CEO and COO of thefreekick.com asking me to step in and take control of the thread to try and establish a level of consistency which has been lacking now for the best part of 12 months. Without hesitation, I was more than happy to offer my services (for a fee which will remain private) on this great thread and will endeavour to work with the senior members of this website to ensure this thread is returned to its former legendary status.

It is my understanding, that the CEO and COO have made several attempts to contact The Link Walsh* over the past week to relieve him of his duties but at this point I understand there are some legal issues surrounding the early termination of his contract.

Finally, I would like to thank all the members who have taken the time to publicly and privately issue me with messages of support. While I may share some personal differences with some members here Iā€™m glad weā€™re all mature enough to leave these differences in the main Board Room reception and not let them ruin this thread.

*Mac would like to add that he has no personal grudge against The Link Walsh and would like to wish him the best in his future endeavours.

Statement Ends*

Well thank fuck thats been cleared up.

All hail Mac. :clap:

Looks like the groundwork has been carried out by Mac,heā€™ll be a strong favourite in the inevitable public poll that must now follow as a matter of urgency,ill wish Mac and any other candidate that might put thier name forward well in thier endevours,id assume this poll will take place soon,until then and possibly after it Link rules still govern this thread.

The Link Walsh
Celeb Spotting Adjudicator

Impressive statement from Mac which really ticked all the right boxes and nicely set his stall out. Best of luck in the new role, Mac - youā€™ve taken to it like a duck to water.

Only the public poll now stands between himself and greatness in the celeb spotting adjudication field,if its the penalty kick weā€™re all expecting it to be what are ye waiting for???

LETS GET IT ON.

Who: Georgia Saipa
Famous for: Dark haired Irish model with humongous bangers
Where: Crossing Frederick St and then walking in the direction of Renards
When: Today 1:30pm
Attire: Skinny navy jeans, black suede over the knee high heel boots with gold chains, rockstar tight t-shirt, black cardigan
Other notes: As I departed Brewbaker cafe after a hearty lunch of a Brewbaker special (best sandwich in Dublin), King Crisps and a pot of tea, I spotted Georgia advancing towards me with a large handbag slung over one shoulder and the other hand carrying a navy Zara bag. She has massive cans that were straining through the t-shirt. On first impressions she looked a bit Winehouse without the slap and is very skinny. She met two lads on the pavement and then walked in the direction of Renards. Her ar*se while skinny is quite pert.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2421/3968257113_4eb14a58ba.jpg

Here Spidey, good work but canā€™t be calling this one as a spot. For a start it looks like you spelt her name wrong. She doesnā€™t have a wiki page as well. Its borderline but I think I have to turn it down. Feel free to post some more pictures up to further your case though.

Its like me bumping into Darren Oā€™Dea tonight in the Twisted Pepper in Abbey Street. Heā€™s a well known guy but I wouldnā€™t be counting him as a celeb until he plays in a competitive game for his country.

Cheers mate. As sole adjudicator you have made the call. Her surname is indeed Salpa rather than Saipa. Canā€™t believe I never noticed before when knocking one out to numerous pictures of her. However she may reach Celeb status in the coming months if the Herald is anything to go by

http://www.herald.ie/entertainment/around-town/shy-georgia-braves-night-on-tiles-for-her-pal-nadias-bash-2147636.html

Hereā€™s some more pics for your review

http://www.lateformass.com/wp-content/gallery/georgia-salpa-lingerie/aurther4.jpg

For Flano

Mac really is putting in a great shift here. I thought the sheer hotness of that chick and detail within Spideys spot would sway it but Mac has remained professional and independent throughout.