Celeb Spotting 🐐

Left Seattle about 8 or 9 years ago.
Keep up.

Good to know mate. A legend anyhoe!

Posted this on other thread

could I make a suggestion, and it is no more thn that. To remove some of the subjectivity from the adjudication coul you tie spot/not a spot to the number of twitter followers someone has? Maybe set the cut off at 10k followers.

An example
Colm Parkinson-8.5k followers. Not a spot
Tom Dunne-22k followers. Spot

It is not a perfect measurement but could be a proxy for how the general public view an individual.

Posted this on another thread -

Thats a really fucking stupid idea Dan.

Gilbert O’Sullivan

Not a Wexican.

Fagan will not like this

Puke will love this,

Who-Declan Nerney

Where-Campus petrol station Adare

When-About an hour ago

Famous for-Declan is a country superstar all over the world his hit "the marquee in drumlish "is proably his best known single as everybody knows.

Other Info-Declan and his band were stocking up on coffee and snacks when i seen them ,declan being the gent that he is was paying for them all when he pulled out a euromillions lotto ticket swiped it under the machine and won 6 euro happy days says he.

That’s a super spot :clap:

Incorrect

Gilbert O’Sullivan left Waterford for England when he was 13.

:clap:

Stop the world and let me off.

He must have passed through Wexford to get the boat.

Live spot of Robbie Keane and wife Claudine in Gibneys bar Malahide.

Live spot of Roo Stewart from home and away, just in front of me at Coogee Beach. Not in bad nick for a 48 year old. Touch of a camel toe going on with her as I type. Not much up top.

Runt do celebrity spots at a funeral or removal count?

Stephen Rea?

Depends on the situation. If they were a fellow smypathiser then it’s spot, but if they were a member of the deceased persons family then I’d be slow to award it.

Sympathisers in this case, Runt.

I’d say you’ll be ok so.