Celeb Spotting šŸ

[quote=ā€œGaillimharaisā€]Who Eoin Kelly (Waterford)

Famous for Being one of the top Waterford forwards of this decade.

Where Walking down Grafton Street at about 3pm today.

Company He was with his other half who was pushing a buggy that (I presume) had their kid in it.

Wearing Navy t-shirt, Navy tracksuit bottoms, runners. Donā€™t think it was Waterford gear.

Other info No[/quote]
the other half/mother of child is from passage, eoin kelly moved clubs to intermediete side passage as a thank you to mother of childs father who gave them a house out there

Pay for play, cailinlochgarman? Thought he just fell out with Mount Sion?

Dominic, the violent Tracey throttling bastard, walking along Liffey Street on Saturday afternoon. Heā€™s actually quite a tall, trendily besepectacled arty looking punter, and not as portly as he appears on the telly.

Are ya sure it was him so?:slight_smile:

Were people diving for cover as he walked down the street?

Who?

not from what i hear ā€¦ the missus father handed him a gaff and possibly a job ā€¦ and nicely told him he was moving club

The Fair City resident hardman.

Company He was with his other half who was pushing a buggy that (I presume) had their kid in it.

Wearing Navy t-shirt, Navy tracksuit bottoms, runners. Donā€™t think it was Waterford gear.

Other info No[/quote]

he was up with a group of other GPA lads yesterday to ask the Government for taxpayers money to play hurling. Suitably dressed for such an occasion it seems. He is currently unemployed and hungry. I hope they were told to fuck off down the road for themselves.
I wouldnā€™t begrudge him his afternoon shopping on Grafton Str though.

Other info No[/quote]

Eoin Kelly isnt a spot,i spot hurlers who would eat that prick for breakfast every day of the Week and i dont post them up here.

you put your life in danger there Souldressing, we appreciate it lad.

when you say eat them for breakfast, donā€™t you mean cut them in half?

nah, he had a massive falling out with MS. he was dropped off the team and there was a load of crap about it for ages. It suited him then for a transfer to Passage to have a house there, which as you say, was duely obliged for him by a main contractor in Waterford.

Spill the beans Gman

not exactly much to tell, hes going out with a Carey, sheā€™s a daughter of one of S&K Carey contractors. Made the transfer a no brainer when he could prove he was living in Passage

If he pitched a tent in Passage for one night Waterford Co Board would let him hurl there,parish rule is next to non existant in the County,you should try changing clubs in Kilkenny if you can so much as rise the ball no matter what age you are,basically no chance in 99 cases out of 100.

[quote=ā€œHBV*ā€]he was up with a group of other GPA lads yesterday to ask the Government for taxpayers money to play hurling. Suitably dressed for such an occasion it seems. He is currently unemployed and hungry. I hope they were told to fuck off down the road for themselves.
I wouldnā€™t begrudge him his afternoon shopping on Grafton Str though.[/quote]

Eoin Kelly and Eoin McGrath are a couple of key players to the Waterford hurling team who dedicate themselves to the cause of hurling; professional hurlers if you will.

If they happen to qualify for the dole also so be it. Waterford as a county are lucky to have such players.

yeah, true enough. no real transfer rulings at all there. I suppose it doesnt help with so many city teams, and then old amalgamated teams or split parishes. most counties is fairly hard to transfer without good reason, but Waterford doesnt have that.

Whoa whoa there. What city?

Its a town, right?