Celebrity and Complete No Marks Deaths 2019 to now include Celebrities who are critically ill and dogs & cats

88 is a grand age, we’d all do well to reach it.

7 years of Parkinsons would be a cunt mind you.

He revealed he had the neurological disorder Parkinson’s disease in a BBC interview in 2014.

“I have seen, and looked after, patients with so many neurological and other disorders that I am not surprised I have acquired an illness,” he said at the time.

RIP, he appeared a consummate gentleman. Great article here from Gary Smith about mile world record holders

an amazing man, he wrote in his book that he wanted to be remembered for his contribution to medical science rather than the 4 minute mile, RIP

1 Like

Unfortunately for him we can’t always get what we want.

A real hero, may he rest in peace. R.I.P.

Time ran out on Roger.

R.I.P

Davide Astori

Died in his sleep

Wtf?

Thats very very sad

Yes, always hard to understand a young healthy person passing away

Think a vague name such as sudden adult death syndrome is assigned to deaths of this nature. They are almost totally unprecedented and unexplainable. Every player will have an ECG in their medical to look for heart defects so obviously nothing unusual would have been noted.

Very tragic circumstances and only became a father 2 weeks ago.

1 Like

88, that’s a fair few miles on the clock

2 weeks,jaysus

Young fit lads like that dying of natural causes is terrifying

1 Like

The saddest part of all, Jesus that’s awful.

1 Like

I imagine it’ll be explainable but it’s rather unsettling that such a problem can sometimes be undetectable.

1 Like

Bannister had a lovely running style. He used to really open his legs and express himself. It’s amazing to think he regarded running as a pastime

1 Like

That was Alberto Juantorena, mate.

Very sad.

Is it? Weren’t track athletics amateur back then?

Ken Dodd.

He was a creepy one.

1 Like