Celebrity and Complete No Marks Deaths 2019 to now include Celebrities who are critically ill and dogs & cats

Very famous in rugby circles. A bona fide celebrity.

1 Like

Something a bit off here Geoff. He’s hardly “famous” in rugger circles - notorious may be more the word here.
As for a celeb, well a guy who existed as a recluse for 40 years off in the outback scrummaging down with kangaroos and living off bush tucker hardly qualifies.

All that is presumed on the basis that he didn’t go entirely native living with the roos…

An interesting read that confirms that multiple bangs to the head often bring out an oddness in lads.

1 Like

Selwyn froggett :pensive:

Ray Wilkins not looking good.

awful man for the drink

A living non celeb on the Celebrity Deaths thread. Don’t think you will get this one through mate.

2 Likes

Just giving the board an early warning mate.

The drink ruined him. Was he done for drink driving in recent years or did I imagine that?

Never knew he won the title with Rangers. A spell with AC Milan that often gets forgotten about also.

Ray was a trailblazer . Sent off in ‘86 World Cup as well.

Looked his career up on Wikipedia there - was at PSG for a brief spell also.

1 Like

He was a fucking shit footballer as well. I could never understand how people thought he was good. He was as slow as fuck and clearly very unfit for his entire career.

RIP bill Maynard

He was the gaffer

https://youtu.be/_J_RX0dJFkE

Butch was an Ibrox legend. Scored a cracker in his first game for them against Glasgow Celtic, a 5-1 rout.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sC9SBeZD2A

Not the first English player to shame themselves in a world cup in the americas

1 Like

Go easy on your former Chelsea goalkeeper Peter Bonetti. Every keeper has a horror day at the office like that at some stage in his career. Unfortunate though for Bonetti that he reserved it for a World Cup quarter final against the arch enemy.

1 Like

I’m talking about the thief

The jewel thief?

Yes

How is Bobby viewed among your fellow Irons fans after that shocking incident?

I guess many football fans ignore stuff if the player does it on the pitch