Celebrity and Complete No Marks Deaths 2019 to now include Celebrities who are critically ill and dogs & cats

he was a regular on Alan Brazil’s show too

1 Like

Butch Wilkins seemed a decent sort.
Used to like his reference to “put a bit of swazz on the ball”

Eric Bristow, the Crafty Cockney has passed away aged 60. A true sporting colossus. R.I.P.

1 Like

Eric the wifebeater Bristow.

The greatest dart player ever.

This is terrible news.

2 Likes

RIP Eric Bristow

He was always going to die young.

Typically, he hit the 60 before checking out.

19 Likes

Wonderful :clap:

He finished on tops.

Rip Eric

Keith Deller practically in tears here.

The Aaron Ramsey curse strikes again

https://youtu.be/9HHi4ff8Qe4
Jocky and Eric will renew their rivalry in the sky with Dave Lanning and Sid with the Commentary. RIP.

Of the main protagonists in the 1989 World final, which was the first darts match I ever watched, both players, Jocky and now Eric are gone. Sid Waddell is gone. Martin Fitzmaurice is gone. Even BBC presenter Tony Gubba is gone. Only Tony Green is still around.

While I was too young to ever see him win a world title, I loved darts right from the moment I chanced upon it that Saturday evening because of Eric and I’ll always be thankful to him for that.

Every dart player today stands on his shoulders.

1 Like

Sid Waddell is no loss (around here) anyway.

Sid Waddell (the commentator) was a dose.

1 Like

As are all his disciples I’d imagine.

One of those lads that swallowed a dictionary.

1 Like

He became so in latter years. During the 80s when he burst on scene he was box office.

My earliest darting memory is of the crafty cockney refusing a dart at bull and Keith Deller checking out 138 I think it was. He was arrogance personified and great for the sport.

2 Likes