Celebrity and Complete No Marks Deaths 2019 to now include Celebrities who are critically ill and dogs & cats

Sounds like Big Tom’s last gig in Birr.

16 Likes

I put a lot of thought into that, you bastard

1 Like

For those of an older vintage the speedway legend Ivan Mauger died yesterday. He was a massive name when I was a kid.

1 Like

A lovely death. kiwi wasn’t he?

Correct he was bigger name than their rugby players back in the day.

I recall a factfile and poster of him appearing in an annual, possibly Tiger or Hotspur back in the day, for some reason i can also recall the bowls player David Bryant (with a pipe) being in the same book

RIP obviously

A great story, true or not, the replies to the tweet are worth a read as well, not least for the supposed arrival of the RA at one point.

The guys behind the mayogaabanter Instagram account paid a touching tribute to Big Tom today.

I’ve just heard the terrible news about Big Tom - his music will live on

1 Like

RIP Giant’s Causeway.

1 Like

Barbara Bush RIP

1 Like

Arnold Schwarzenegger paid her a lovely tribute

1 Like

I feared the worst at the weekend when it was announced that she had refused further treatment but I didn’t realise the end was so near. She came from good stock, like her husband and there was something reassuring having a solid blueblood couple in charge of the ranch. We don’t see that as much nowadays and while of course it’s nice to see the American dream where a humble millionaire can rise through the ranks to become a billionaire manifest itself from time to time, you’d pine for the old order at times when you see a couple such as the Pierce-Bushes.

1 Like

Willow, Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth’s last remaining corgi. RIP Willow.

Thats woof news.

That’s him bottom left as we look at it.
He was carrying a few pounds, the crater.

4 Likes

Wouldn’t you think she’d go out and buy some when she was running low ?

Surely another one on the way for a corgination

Hardly surprising as a Tottenham fan that you enjoy being ruled by the elite

1 Like

That’s fairly standard corgi weight. The father had a few of them over the years. Smashing dogs. Surprisingly good with cows as well (well the cross breed fella was anyway)