Celebrity and Complete No Marks Deaths 2019 to now include Celebrities who are critically ill and dogs & cats

There’s been a death in the House of Windsor today. A bit of respect please.

Haven’t been watching the news today, please tell me it’s that gimp William?

1 Like

Not the Duke of Cambridge, Willow, her Majesty’s last remaining Corgi.

He hated her

7 Likes

:laughing:

Lads have posted before on here about their pets dying and been met with plenty of sympathy. Lots of us know what it’s like and the albeit fleeting sadness it brings.

An oul doll has had her last little mutt up and die on her. I’m reminded of the time poor Ethel had to make the heartbreaking decision to put Willy down. I think we all remember that and shed a tear when it happened so come on now lads, less of the guff.

My sympathies to Liz :cry:

Will the wedding go ahead?

Why wouldn’t it, Harry isn’t related to her

12 Likes

They really should look at moving the date now in light of the sad demise of Willow. It was bad planning from the outset. 19 May is the date of the FA Cup Final. The Duke of Cambridge is the President of the Football Association and has already indicated that logistically it’s not possible for him to make it to the Empire Stadium.

That makes a change …

Fucking lovely :joy::joy:, you’re on fire tonight buddy.

Dale Winton R.I.P. :cry:

Damn you, 2018!!!

A cunt of year.

They don’t make them like Supermarket Sweep anymore

Hewitt believe something like that?

1 Like

I’m sure he’s been at the previous Chelsea v united finals and there’ll more of them in future

Never underestimate Sparky Hughes in an FA Cup semi final. Just ask another member of the Royle family.

That member of the Royle family more than made up that semi final failure a few years later in Leeds