Celebrity and Complete No Marks Deaths 2019 to now include Celebrities who are critically ill and dogs & cats

Good cameo in Trainspotting

2 Likes

E I E I O

1 Like

Ah jaysus

1 Like

One of the greatest of all time

Life can be tough - he was always In it to Win it.

Irreplaceable.

RIP Dale Winton.

1 Like

Who is/was Dale Winton?

He was everyman… Everyman on an average day

More like no man in that case as it rings no bells for me

1 Like

That’s him

Perma-tanned host of 1990s morning game show Supermarket Sweep. Contestants raced around a studio supermarket set up with a trolley and had to fill it with produce. Most expensive trolley value won…or something along those lines. Graduated to presenting a UK lotto themed gameshow or maybe even the lottery draw itself. Came across as an alright sort.

These UK gameshow host deaths upset me unduly…whatever it is about the genre. It started with Richard Whiteley and I’ll be distraught if anything happens Alexander Armstrong.

1 Like

We need to cherish those few who remain, like Gordon Burns, Roy Walker and Henry Kelly.

You get a better class of long-living UK gameshow host in Ireland.

Ah right.

For FFS it is not as if he was any sort of a celeb. An utter no-mark then.

That’s the way it has gone now I suppose with the tans busy doing our first-gen lads for having a drop of the craythur before driving.

1 Like

Don’t forget Nicholas Parsons. Still presenting “just a minute “ on Radio 4.

Nick appeared on a recent BBC4 doc about quiz shows speaking about his spiky persona on sale of the century, looking remarkably fresh as I would have estimated his current age at 100,

Dale Winton blazed a trail for camp men,

1 Like

He was gay? Wtf.

4 Likes

Being camp doesn’t mean your gay mate, @KinvarasPassion is the most effeminate poster here and he isn’t gay

2 Likes

You’re a never-ending source of knowledge, mate.

I thought this was a hoax at first