Celebrity and Complete No Marks Deaths 2019 to now include Celebrities who are critically ill and dogs & cats

Big tears from my 12-year-old today following the death of XXXTentacion. I can’t say I’ve ever heard of him before today…

Former Ireland rugby international and Supreme Court judge, Mr Justice John Blayney has died.

It’s no longer Vader time. :sleepy:

Leon White, known in wrestling circles as Vader or Big Van Vader, passed away on after a battle with pneumonia which came on just a month after his open heart surgery. He was 63.

1 Like

This lad was due up for bating seven shades out of his girlfriend. That’s enough of a motive

:joy:

What the fuck would you know about it?

Teenage kids

Are you @glasagusban’s father?

1 Like

1 Like

Tragic news- a loss not only to the wrestling world but also to the entomology community of which he was a respected member. He wrote a study of the Coleoptera beetles which is regarded as a key work in the field. He credibly claimed to have discovered an entirely new subspecies, this however is disputed by some fellow members of the Entomology Society of America.

1 Like

Pantera drummer Vinnie Paul.

Richard Harrison

1 Like

Sad news. The greatest curmudgeon on television

Ah no, he was an alright sort. He kept Rick on his toes.

1 Like

No shortage of them here then.

1 Like

He was to television what @Fagan_ODowd is to the internet

Never heard of him. Who is he?

Hence the empathy

A loveable auld grump

Pawn Stars. A treatise on the art of negotiation

Watch Pawn Stars, you’d love him, he was a sound oul cunt who didn’t suffer fools gladly.

1 Like