Celebrity and Complete No Marks Deaths 2019 to now include Celebrities who are critically ill and dogs & cats

Backtrackinasuit.

JP had her killed to keep the Hype down.

3 Likes

So was Aretha. Sixty years ago.

Watching the Blues Brothers here as a tribute to my beloved Aretha.

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

She was a music icon without question and I loved her give a little respect toooooooo ooooooo oooooooo meeeeeeeeeee song but I think I get what you’re saying at the same time. I couldn’t name an Aretha Franklin album and I don’t know anyone who’s an avid listener of her music. I know a handful of her famous songs like the one mentioned alright.

I’m slightly bewildered, maybe amused is the wrong word, at the Oirish reaction to famous musician deaths in recent times. A lot of folk scrambling to tag themselves as the biggest fan or to get the viral RIP tweet, but that’s the way it’s gone these days.

I often have the suspicion that a lot of these people are googling like fuck and aren’t half as clued in about the deceased as they lead us to believe. You’ll get some D list RTÉ correspondent telling us that Franklin’s best song was actually an album track that was never released as a single or something.

1 Like

Fantastic to see the limerick boys opening their minds to giving things they may not like a chance just as the rubby season returns.

See you is Muzzer tomorrow nt kid :ok_hand:

That voice. RIP.

She did a lovely cover of Chain of Fools by the Commitments

Aretha singing Think here.

1 Like

John Landis should have sued Roddy Doyle for plagiarism

1 Like

I’d say akroyd wrote more

Well I thought it was good

You do know Aretha recorded her version in the sixties?

Ah jaysus

1 Like

Sure the film only came out in the eighties?

1 Like
1 Like

Does stuff go this far over your head all the time? I’ve never paid attention before.

2 Likes

Oh you’re back with your worthless opinions.