Celebrity and Complete No Marks Deaths 2019 to now include Celebrities who are critically ill and dogs & cats

No, this fella, in the big house. I’ve no doubt a proddie leftover from an English landlord.

Aye, he’s had Parkinsons for years FFS.

Oh Be the Hokey

1 Like

So I still lead this yoke on a score of 1 (one).

Hard luck @Locke

I had Jimmy Armfield on my list I think.

Sorry mate, he died from a disease he was diagnosed with in 2007

Health and death[edit]

On 11 May 2007, he announced on BBC Radio Lancashire that he had been undergoing chemotherapy treatment for non-Hodgkin lymphoma in his throat, and was being advised to rest by his doctors, but he remained positive about his future.[29] The cancer was successfully treated, but returned in November 2016.[30]

Armfield died of the disease on 22 January 2018 in Blackpool, at the age of 82.[31][30]

I’ll just have to rely on Bono or Bruce Springsteen so.

Bruce is gonna live forever.

1 Like

Sadly yes. Although the funeral will probably last 2 months knowing the cunt and how he likes to milk it

Pete Shelley :cry:

3 Likes

Bloody hell. He can’t have been that old?

RIP Dónall. A lovely man by all accounts. I was only in Glenroe the other day and the little cafe we had lunch in had a picture of the whole cast of Glenroe. Myself and the other fella were remarking on how many of them were now dead.

Jerome O Shea, RIP

RIP. Top class corner back in his day. A big hardy hoor when backs were there to fuck the forwards out of it. Uncompromising would fit the bill concisely.

2 Likes

In fairness that was a great age for a chap who had his lifestyle in the late 70s/early 80s.

2 Likes

Tim Devereux was a busy little fucker

RIP

Jeremy John Durham (Paddy) Ashdown, Baron Ashdown of Norton-sub-Hamdon.