Celebrity and Complete No Marks Deaths 2019 to now include Celebrities who are critically ill and dogs & cats

That’s Rock and Roll baby!!!

90% of songs of that era where sung by lads in their twenties about teenage girls.
the rest were about lads in their thirties and forties about teenage boys

2 Likes

What a man. RIP.

Ah no…RIP mean Gene😢

Niamh Horan walking along North Wall Quay just there now carrying a beautiful bunch of red roses. Niamh was walking in the direction of her Grand Canal Dock abode.

Have you already killed her??

3 Likes

No. I was in the car bringing the nephew down to Post Malone in the point. She was sporting black high heels and I must say she has a lovely pair of calves.

1 Like

Are we accomplices now?

It’s not on the news yet anyway, he’s a pro

She must be one of very few people who live in Grand Canal Dock who bring farm animals to work.

1 Like

John Stalker. Prevented from properly investigating and exposing collusion between MI5\6, RUC, Special Branch, BA, FRU (and its many cover names) and Loyalist paramilitaries.

2 Likes

Yes,good man at his job but hindered left right front and back - freemasonry and orange bigotry at its worst ,throw in the intelligence services and what a quagmire

2 Likes

Bruno Ganz

2 Likes

Maybe now those tiresome subtitle thingys will stop, but I doubt it.

1 Like

Without question the greatest film portrayal of Hitler, he was outstanding in Downfall.RIP.

2 Likes

The Maurice McCabe of his day

Indeed. A brilliant movie.

1 Like

Nice avatar

1 Like

Arthur Murphy died a week ago. I only heard today. A likeable oul rogue I’d say.

Bowman’s Sunday did a bit of a tribute to him this morning,