Celebrity Deaths 2014

Very sad news.

Are the Champions League games still going ahead this week?

[QUOTE=“Bandage, post: 928064, member: 9”]Very sad news.

Are the Champions League games still going ahead this week?[/QUOTE]
They’ve been Geldof.

Poor old bob has had a tough station in life

Is kate burley outside the house yet?

Thats Sir Bob mate

[ATTACH=full]1154[/ATTACH]

No details seem to have been leaked on the cause of death yet which is strange. I’d say the red tops are going apeshit.

She was a bit of a gearhead, wasn’t she?

Very sad story. Awful for those kids. A great day for tabloid scum.

Police said no drugs were found

They should have tried searching her body for them.

You’d have a bit sympathy for him alright. You would have to wonder how much accepting that knighthood has to do with it though.

This picture sums up the childhood this girl had. You’d wonder did she ever have a chance.

[QUOTE=“myboyblue, post: 928236, member: 180”]This picture sums up the childhood this girl had. You’d wonder did she ever have a chance.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/04/07/article-2599033-0000D3AE00000CB2-633_634x949.jpg[/QUOTE]
No more so than millions of children around the world who grew up with irresponsible fuckwit drug addicts for parents. She deserves no more sympathy than anybody who might overdose in Dublin this week and who we won’t hear about ever.

Who said she deserved more sympathy than others? I must have missed that post.

:rolleyes:

No evidence of an overdose or drugs.
If we are engaging in speculation I am going with anoxeria induced heart attack

[QUOTE=“TheUlteriorMotive, post: 928251, member: 2272”]No evidence of an overdose or drugs.
If we are engaging in speculation I am going with anoxeria induced heart attack[/QUOTE]
The big question remains…who made the call? This will tell a lot I feel.

Well Oscar has an alibi anyway…

[QUOTE=“TheUlteriorMotive, post: 928251, member: 2272”]No evidence of an overdose or drugs.
If we are engaging in speculation I am going with anoxeria induced heart attack[/QUOTE]

Maybe she got a belt

And mick hutchenced with it