Celebrity and Complete No Marks Deaths 2019 to now include Celebrities who are critically ill and dogs & cats

Nope, he saw a gravely ill man and his first thought was to see it as an opportunity to get e-credibility on here

it was vile behaviour

most people would feel empathy

1 Like

“I spotted him coming out of Lansdowne Road (wearing his Lansdowne RFC tie) after the Ireland v England game in 2015 and he had the look of a very ill man. I did subsequently think of putting him in my Celebrity Deaths predictions but I resisted the temptation and played by the rules and didn’t utilize this piece of insider knowledge.”

where is the empathy?

I recall seeing a sick Jimmy Johnstone in Glasgow a few years back. I felt sad

I would suggest that predicting anyone’s death on an Internet forum to get e-cred lacks empathy.

I wouldn’t call this kind of stuff too empathetic either

1 Like

Here’s what I posted.

Its a pretty scurrilous comment that you’re making that my first thought on seeing a clearly ill man was the Celebrity Deaths thread on TFK. As I’ve already said, this match was played on 1 March 2015, some 10 months before the next nominations on the Celebrity Deaths thread.

On the day of the funeral of one of this country’s great statesman, its appalling carry on, on your part to be scoring points over his death/illness.

Huh?

Hoping an obviously sick man doesn’t take any more risks is pretty normal mate

you were the one that was thinking of utilising his sickness

So you’ve now moved from your initial assertion that my first thoughts on seeing an ill Suds was the Celebrity Deaths thread to saying there was a lack of empathy on my part when I saw him. How did you reach that determination? I didn’t make any comment as to what I felt when I saw him on 1 March 2015.

I won’t question you again bro

1 Like

no

Cyrille Regis, RIP

:frowning_face:

Joins Ugo and Dalian from the '93 Villa side.

RIP.

Was it repeated heading of a football?

Heart attack

Did he play for villa? Coventry and West Bromwich Albion are all I remember

The Three Diegrees.

Earl Barrett, Tony Daley and Dwight Yorke must be getting very nervous.

Big Ron the racist bought him. He had him at West Brom as well.

1 Like

Saying that you have a proven record of buying black people to work for you isn’t the best way to defend against allegations of racism.

I never said it was. Just stating the facts.

Yeah 52 appearances 91-93.

1 Like