Celebrity and Complete No Marks Deaths 2019 to now include Celebrities who are critically ill and dogs & cats

:joy:

Tremendous Limerick accent on the youth on the news there.

“I only saw it on Faaaaaaaacebooooook 10 minutes ago.”

4 Likes

The young one trying to hide the excitement about being on tv as she talked about a tragic death.

Poor Delores I remember her before the band days. full faced vibrant and healthy looking girl very friendly and chatty. Lord have mercy on her soul. I hope she’ll be reunited in heaven with her old Scottish boyfriend Woggie who died around 91/92 if I can recall. Lord have mercy on them both, their story is over now.

2 Likes

Your Fucking retarded like those dopes in rte who couldn’t even get her name right.

My brother in law thought it was the bird who won the euro millions, couldn’t understand the fuss

21 Likes

:smile:

“You’re”, mate.

RIP Dolours.

Mate? Ha ha you don’t have any. Who ya fooling!

You’d have thought Sinead O Connor or Shane McGowan would be long gone before Dolores, yet they both are on stage tonight in the NCH with a raft of stars toasting the pissheads 60th. Here’s hoping sinead finds the help she needs.

1 Like

When’s the 2017 vote?

Vote?

:grinning: Woops meant to click in the 2018 cunt of the year thread

1 Like

Celeb death of the year poll @Julio_Geordio ?

1 Like

Not the worst idea.

David Squires with a lovely tribute to the great Cyrille Regis

:neutral_face::neutral_face:

sad sad news
well done @balbec
Jimmy was a wonderful expert summariser on radio2 and 5 live
a real loss to broadcasting

2 Likes

He’s been riddled with cancer for years. RIP

Ineligible I’m afraid.

https://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/sport/football/blackpool-fc/blackpool-fc-legend-jimmy-armfield-dies-after-cancer-battle-1-8972252

Ah - the memories of listening to Jimmy as a co-commentator on Five Live.

He was very good at it as well.

Football seemed much better back then.

RIP

2 Likes