Celebrity Deaths 2022

The Compton of Europe

1 Like

I worked on the production line of a multinational chip manufacturer in the mid 90s. There was an attractive girl in her early 20s working with me. She was great craic and living the single life. She was very fond of chasing and riding celebrities. A number of the Republic of Ireland Soccer team were among her conquests and she held canteen tables full of co- workers speechless recounting these escapades. She genuinely didn’t give a fuck and I admired her for it. (I also had a small bit of an unrequited horn for her).

Anyway she went to see Coolio in the National Stadium one night and managed to blag her way into the big man’s dressing room after the show. Coolio unsurprisingly proceeded to give her one. She came into work on Monday and told us all about it, in great detail. She said Coolio had even taken her number.

Fast forward 20 years and I bumped into her at the bar in the Stags Head, where we had a great chat. As I was leaving I couldn’t resist asking Did Coolio ever ring you after? No! The Bollocks! she says before a big laugh.

40 Likes

She gave him aids😱

1 Like

Who were the conquests from the Irish football team?

Kevin Moran has to be one. Though that time line might not add up and it wasn’t New York :thinking:

I wonder…

1 Like

Ah that wouldn’t be fair.

3 Likes

Have we to wait for them to die too?

:grinning:. Id say coolio wouldn’t of given much of a fuck even before he died.

1 Like

Did she ever settle down?

She did. Husband and a few kids. Seemed happy. Still looks well and still has a bit of a glint in her eye!

12 Likes

Did she marry into money?

Fair play to Mrs Barnes.

10 Likes

Aye, met some banker from Cork, moved down there. Settled down. Is a nurse now we believe.

3 Likes

Random question from you! What’s the logic behind asking that?!

It might sound like his own Mrs

5 Likes

Hard to tell. She lives in Santry so thats probably a no!

1 Like
1 Like

Is that Virgil from old wwf??

1 Like