Celebrity Deaths 2022

He was managing someone in Serie A (canā€™t recall what side) and took leave for cancer treatment. He returned for a while but then had to take leave again so it wasnā€™t looking good for him. I remember a tweet went viral last season when they won a game and the team and/or fans (again canā€™t recall) turned up outside his hospital window and were chanting away. He was waving down at them, wiping away tears and was quite emotional about it all.

5 Likes

I see Gianluca Vialli has stepped away from the Italian setup as well, back in treatment for pancreatic cancer

7 Likes

Was he not a racist Serb Lazio supporter?

Had links to Arkan?

Nice guy

Dreadful disease

Tough one for you, mate. Your Serbian roots are surely arguing with your Roma credentials right now.

1 Like

2 Likes

Thereā€™s still 14 days left

We should do Celebrity Deaths 2023 now. If any of your nominations cark it before Dec 31st 2022, they count as double.

1 Like

RIP Paulie Walnuts.
Didnā€™t see that oneā€¦

Good that Celtic supporter Robbie Coltrane is standing on the random butchers apron there.

Iā€™m after a few hot toddys here, I started crying looking at this. FFS

1 Like

QE2ā€™s death has a certain poignancy about it, a once in a lifetime event. like the death of JP2, it marks the end of something, I donā€™t really know what. It reminds me of my own mortality

1 Like

Can a ship die?

7 Likes

Thatā€™s like the line Pee Flynn came out with at the time of deValeraā€™s death.

Youā€™ll come through it, be worse for you were it somebody important like Gerlockā€¦:wink:

Between that and Dot Cotton it was a tough few months.

1 Like

She was decommissioned.

1 Like

It was some funeral. one of the greatest of all time

Best TV of the decade so far.

1 Like