Celebrity Deaths 2022

Ah ffs

A lot of lads here are the type to turn Turk if the national anthem isn’t the closing track …

1 Like

Faithless were something else. Their music was on a different level.
Delighted I got to see them live in Marley Park around 06.

7 Likes

Insomnia was a fucking iconic tune, that baseline and Maxi’s vocals. Wow!

3 Likes

Priest missed a trick tonight at mass not playing God is a DJ as the closing hymn.

10 Likes

Salva Mea is dance perfection

2 Likes

My first roundie was to Insomniac at a house party

3 Likes

The Warwick Hotel 1996 and Insomnia would come on. I can still see the euphoric faces flickering through the smoke and the strobe. The best of times. Sleep well Maxi.

15 Likes

We come one. Do do do do do

Man you’d be ready for war after it

[quote=“KinvarasPassion, post:1172, topic:34973, full:true”] I can still see the euphoric faces flickering through the smoke and the strobe
[/quote]

That description evokes savage memories for me, i got tearful and the hairs stood on the back of my neck

The likes of this fella dying does have a strange impact of the likes of our generation, these tunes were our youth and its sad to see their architects passing away. Their music is forever coupled with happy memories and etched in parts of brains where clarity never seems to erase.

6 Likes

Mitsu mayhem

3 Likes

I felt that way when Tommy Peoples passed :violin:

3 Likes

RIP Maxi, a bad week for the loss of good men.

I’ve always liked Michael Walker, a very good article here on Terry Hall, music, racism and football.

1 Like

Now there was a legend.

1 Like

Pele is in serious bother it seems

Has been a while seemingly.

Time and tide waits for no man.

Saw faithless at oxegen 2010. 10 times the show that eminem put on. Banging out the classics. Shocked.

1 Like

Post reported.

Neil Diamond remains in blue jeans.

It would have ruined my Christmas if Neil had passed over to the other side.