Celebrity Deaths 2023

3 Likes

Lads. Go to 3mins and listen for 30 seconds :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

10 Likes

RIP

A giant of TV.

He could be a bit of a bollox on occasions but then again they all were.

I know it was 1975 but still…

Holy fuck! That came out of nowhere!

1 Like

Savile was a guest the same night according to the comments.

1 Like

I never really watched Parkinson on TV but from the 2 clips posted by @farmerinthecity above he seemed like a tremendous cunt, much like fellow Yorkshiremen Jeremy Clarkson and @GeoffreyBoycott

1 Like

Very similar to Gay Byrne I think.

A right bollox side to him but a superb interviewer at the same time.

Hoolyee Fuck

RIP Parky. A sad day for the Parkinson Family and Barnsley Cricket Club as well, losing one if it’s stalwarts, lifelong members and Vice Presidents. The other two club Vice Presidents, his former teammates, Dickie Bird and Sir Geoffrey Boycott will just have to shoulder a heavier workload now.

im shaking in my boots

3 Likes

Parkinsons

Only 3 of them left I believe

Bray Wyatt the wrestler has passed away. Rumour recently was he was battling a short term illlness but regardless this is a shock. He was only 36. His friend and former tag team partner Luke Harper died quite suddenly too from a short illness a few years ago aged 40.

Terry Funk passed away the other day too

:frowning_face:

Wrestling is wildly repetitive. The best things show to show is usually something you’ve never seen before. Windham Rotunda was an absolute unicorn. A ball of uniquely creative energy that was very hit and miss. But his hits were spectacular and regularly the best thing on any show he was on. I was always a big fan of his creativity. As fate would have it, I attended his final match. He was 36.

3 Likes

Very sad about Bray Wyatt - his father is Irwin R Scheister - there’s a blast from the past

RIP Terry Funk.

There’s a Vice series caled Dark Side of the Ring that has an awful lot of tragic stories in it about the old wrestlers from the 70’s and 80’s. Some crazy stuff altogether.

1 Like