Celebrity Deaths 2024 (play either flank of a back 4)

He might not be Donald but he’s certainly not shit. The lads on Fair City or Emmerdale are shit actors. Beside the point here anyway.

This is genius from Donald. He excelled in these sort of roles

https://twitter.com/realkiefer/status/1803837822677225581?s=46&t=YOfhVM10W0bcyIiYSLI3Wg

2 Likes

I love that scene

1 Like

Me too. A wild ride from start to finish.

1 Like

Invasion Of The Body Snatchers Someone GIF

1 Like

What a film. A tough watch but a masterpiece.

Think I first saw it on that Friday night slot on RTÉ1 back in mid 90s. The slot was called The Last Picture Show presented by some lovely film nerd lad who’d pontificate for about ten minutes before the film would air. Any of ye remember that slot? Was eye opening for me as a teen. All the Dirty Harry films, Play Misty for Me, The Omen, The Last Picture Show itself, and so on. I knew nothing about the Omen, watched it on me own when I was 13 or 14, and was somewhat freaked out going to bed.

It was great stuff. Yer man would bore my auld lad sufficiently that he’d fuck off into the kitchen with the paper leaving me to watch something clearly not suitable for me.

We used to be a proper country with a proper PSB

13 Likes

Great shout. I remember it, Reddan I think his name was? Cutters and planet of the apes I recall seeing

1 Like

Yep, Brian Reddan, an interesting guy. No idea where he is now.

RIP to Donald, a superb actor. I first saw him in ‘Invastion of the Body Snatchers’ as a kid. ‘Backdraft’ is what really got me into him…just brilliant.

2 Likes

Brian Reddin, he’s still tipping away doing a bit of this and that. That was a great slot. He used be on with Dave Fsnning regularly

1 Like

He’s a very good dude although he can enjoy being a cunt. He’s happily married with about 5 kids living in @artfoley territory. Fun fact, he used to go out with Amanda Brunker.

2 Likes

By God

:clap::clap::clap:

What a throwback. Jesus Christ nearly 30 years :see_no_evil:

Screaming Stanley Kubrick GIF

Jack finally broke through that door and has taken Shelly Duvall from us

RIP, kubrick gave her a torrid time on set.

Pales into insignificance compared to how that charlatan cunt dr Phil exploited her

How so? Not familiar with that story