Celtic 2012/2013 season discussion thread

Iā€™d be thrilled with Henriksen for the reasons outlined last week. Weā€™ll be playing a 3-man central midfield in European games and we lack a creative presence. We have a mix of combative and energetic players in Wanyama, Brown, Ledley and Kayal but his type would add the class and guile.

Linked with Motherwellā€™s Chris Humphrey today, while itā€™s good to read we are identifying some wide players Humphey has nothing to his game bar pace. Mackay-Steven and Templeton are much better SPL wingers. Mike van Duinen is another name linked with us, heā€™s a 20 year old striker who plays for ADO Den Haag in Holland - doesnā€™t seem to have a great pedigree behind him - Iā€™m eagerly awaiting Bandageā€™s feedback here.

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/s720x720/255389_441855249180375_2061214165_n.jpg

good celtic pic

Henriksen has signed for AZ. Seething.

Iā€™m apoplectic.

Iā€™m nonplussed.

Del Piero to Celtic?

Nah. We have Tony Watt.

Neil says we have a couple of medicals lined up. Thatā€™s nice and positive but it all depends on who the players are obviously. We havenā€™t been linked to many exciting players.

Iā€™m never gonna let your negative vibes and comments get through to my psyche and cripple me.

Iā€™m with Rocko here. Iā€™m expecting couple of Pavel Brozek style signings. FUCK YOU LAWWELL, YOU CUNT.

Any names mentioned lads?

Thereā€™ll be one semi-comptent SPL player and one speculative European ā€œprospectā€

That Yashida lad has signed for Southampton.

Lennon has said we wonā€™t be signing Del Piero. We did have talks though.

Any chance we make Damoā€™s Xmas show in Vicar Street the Official TFK Christmas Party?

Murphy has rejoined Ipswich on a season long loan. Pity we couldnā€™t get any sort of fee but presume theyā€™re covering all or nearly all his wages.

The positive part is that surely means weā€™re close to a striker.

I want two strikers. Fuck you Lawwell - give us two good strikers.

Charles Green has said that Sevco have made an offer for Templeton. If he does go there Il Bomber will be seething.

Templeton is simple if he goes there.